• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Peasants To Heros Occ

Rhun

First Post
Ivellious, you may want to change the tag on this thread to "recruiting." At least until it is full and you are ready to start. That way people know you are still looking for players.

TheMagician

First Post
Ivellious said:
...a combined mod of atleast 2 should do it.

I just noticed this, but I'm not sure quite what you mean. Adding up all of Sash's modifiers, it comes to +1 (-2 + 0 + 2 + 3 + -1 + -1), would that be considdered underpowered for this game, and if so, what am I allowed to do about it?

Rhun

First Post
TheMagician said:
I just noticed this, but I'm not sure quite what you mean. Adding up all of Sash's modifiers, it comes to +1 (-2 + 0 + 2 + 3 + -1 + -1), would that be considdered underpowered for this game, and if so, what am I allowed to do about it?

I'm not sure underowered is the right term because your stats are appropriate for you class...but I think Ivellious was saying if you want to reroll and your total mods are under +2 you can. Or maybe he will allow you to adjust a stat up to bring your mods to +2 overall.

Rhun

First Post
TheMagician said:
Nah, you're right, they work for a wizard. I just was wondering if it was something which needed fixing.

Well, if he'll let you bump your CON to 10 or Wis to 10 to get you to an overall +2, take it. Also, I noticed in your stat block you have the modifier for Dex 12 as +0 and it should be +1...so I actually think you are there anyway.

TheMagician

First Post
Rhun said:
Also, I noticed in your stat block you have the modifier for Dex 12 as +0 and it should be +1...so I actually think you are there anyway.

Oh. Well, in that case, never mind. Thanks for pointing that out.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Hello just letting you know that i'm still here.

At the moment I'm working my way thru a Whisper Gnome Rogue called Dash Bremin.

My basic idea is that he was orphaned while young. Since the local elders were unsure as to where his family came from, he was adopted out to a local family.

Dash is a quiet young gnome who mostly keeps to himself, Dash has shown an aptitude for skulking about and working with traps.

I should be able to post the completed character sheet tomorrow night.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads