• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Oh lord, someone just pulled a Rev on another forum I am at. And due to my experiences with the Rev incident I pretty much knew it the whole time. .

Back when all of this was going on I knew someone was doing that within the Hive but didn't care. I didn't know it going beyond posting here either which is where the truely bad part came from.

I still remember "Slider" talking about a fireplace on a barge in Maine during the month of Febuary. Wouldn't happen.

oh well. There is a bit of Loki in everyone I guess.

At least I make mine obvious with the Mega, Mania, Ugh, Al and Darth Mania "Personalities".

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I still remember "Slider" talking about a fireplace on a barge in Maine during the month of Febuary. Wouldn't happen.

oh well. There is a bit of Loki in everyone I guess.

I totally didn't see that one... but I think could how that wouldn't happen.. (Ie.. frozen water and a fireplace in a barge).

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Dude... It looks like Marvel might kill off off Magneto Cyclops or Emma Frost in X-Men Second Coming (along side cable since his series ends before the crossover).... Too bad it wont last.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You guys aren't going to see me around these parts much anymore. I'm tired of people looking over my shoulder.

Remove ads