• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Currently I'm working on a really BIG dungeon for the kids to go through. Table one is their "entry" level and it will measure roughly 3x4 feet. The main level will be 8x4 feet with multi-colored tiles (colored keys to open the colored rooms are hidden). Somewhat 3-d as well as the main room requires five colored keys and sits 10 inches above everything else.

Once I finished designing it and laying it out I'll do photos and post along with the other dungeons I've done including the magical sawmill building.

Aurora

First Post
That's awesome about getting published. How old are your kids now? Kylee is 5. I still have a hard time believing it. And she is SO TALL. We went to Disney right after Turkey Day and she was tall enough to ride Space Mountain. At the time, she was only 4. I am guessing she is one of the youngest kids ever to ride it. lol

Aurora

First Post
Currently I'm working on a really BIG dungeon for the kids to go through. Table one is their "entry" level and it will measure roughly 3x4 feet. The main level will be 8x4 feet with multi-colored tiles (colored keys to open the colored rooms are hidden). Somewhat 3-d as well as the main room requires five colored keys and sits 10 inches above everything else.

Once I finished designing it and laying it out I'll do photos and post along with the other dungeons I've done including the magical sawmill building.

That sounds awesome!

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Welcome back could be said for each of you.

Good to hear from you Aurora. Aeson. I trust the move went smoothly.
I'm regretting posting something about divorce. A post like that often doesn't end well for me. :erm:

The move went okay. Actually I still have some stuff in the place I lived before to get out or rid of. I have enough stuff for a family of 4. At least I'm moved into a house with space to store or grow.

oye.

Part of the down side of my roller coast life was learning I owe 900+ dollars to Uncle Sam last week. I can't catch a break when it comes to money.

Remove ads