• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
oye.

Part of the down side of my roller coast life was learning I owe 900+ dollars to Uncle Sam last week. I can't catch a break when it comes to money.
Not to sound insensitive, aren't you expecting an inheritance? Will that help out at all?

Aurora

First Post
oye.

Part of the down side of my roller coast life was learning I owe 900+ dollars to Uncle Sam last week. I can't catch a break when it comes to money.

I am convinced that no matter how much one makes, there are always money struggles. Dshai and I are gonna try putting ourselves on a budget again. We are terrible about spending too much money, and we owe a lot on our property taxes right now.

Aeson

I saw Alice in Wonderland during the weekend. Out of all the characters, I think the White Queen creeped me out the most (even more so then the Fetishist of Hearts.
The White Queen is Ann Hathaway right? I heard it was different role for her. I hope to see the movie soon.

Tim is 11 and Cathy will be 15 next month.

He is a little me (poor kid) and has been on a high after learning his favorite teacher used to play DnD. He had me give the teacher the EnN World address for the storyhour the kids are in. The Heroes of Eldeen .

Cathy is scaring me some. She had her semi-formal last weekend. In heels she could look at me eye to eye and she is filling out her dress considerable from last year. She's no longer my little baby girl. She is a young lady.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
oye.

Just be thankful you aren't my niece. Last year her mom (who is somewhat of a social barnacle) ended up convincing her to write in her little brother as a dependent. As a result she got $3,000 from the Government. Well, guess what the IRS wants back.

I'm regretting posting something about divorce. A post like that often doesn't end well for me. :erm:

You shouldn't worry... I mean hell, divorce usually doesn't end well for most people. :-S

Aeson

I am convinced that no matter how much one makes, there are always money struggles. Dshai and I are gonna try putting ourselves on a budget again. We are terrible about spending too much money, and we owe a lot on our property taxes right now.
I've noticed a benefit to being single. Fewer people that want your money.lol

Not to sound insensitive, aren't you expecting an inheritance? Will that help out at all?

6-8 months for the trust fund which has my name on it and next year for everything else.

Its like a carrot (or a nice pizza) being dangled before me. Can't reach it but its there.

Sad thing....

Morgage behind by 2000

Medical bills are over 8000

car repairs done and owe on 2000

car repairs in need of being done 2000+

furnance people 300+

It's scarey just how much I'm in dept for.

Aeson

Tim is 11 and Cathy will be 15 next month.

He is a little me (poor kid) and has been on a high after learning his favorite teacher used to play DnD. He had me give the teacher the EnN World address for the storyhour the kids are in. The Heroes of Eldeen .

Cathy is scaring me some. She had her semi-formal last weekend. In heels she could look at me eye to eye and she is filling out her dress considerable from last year. She's no longer my little baby girl. She is a young lady.
I think when I remember you posting in the hive Cathy was like 10 or 11. tim was just a little kid. Your kids are growing in front of our eyes.lol

Aeson

6-8 months for the trust fund which has my name on it and next year for everything else.

Its like a carrot (or a nice pizza) being dangled before me. Can't reach it but its there.

Sad thing....

Morgage behind by 2000

Medical bills are over 8000

car repairs done and owe on 2000

car repairs in need of being done 2000+

furnance people 300+

It's scarey just how much I'm in dept for.
Take a deep breath. You'll get it all taken care of.:)

Remove ads