• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Aeson... check out the newest from the lunitic fringe: The Moon Phoebos is a a malfunctioning spaceship and it's slowly crashing into Mars.
muttley.gif

Oh and apparently Micheal Jackson is a Zombie since he signed a new contract with Sony to produce 7 new albums.

Won't be long before I start DMing for the grandkids! :eek:

Wife is all upset since she turns 40 this April. I'm forty complete with white facial hairs and grays around my ears. Still got the gut but that goes away soon.

Last month I had headaches and dizzy spells. Blood sugar / Blood pressure / stress.... take your pick. The 70+ hours a week at work mixed my mother passing away and driving within 15 minutes of the border each weekend finally brought me to my breaking point.

Mack is having a contest that timed well for me. Lose weight, body fat and blood pressure. I am motivated and ready. My goal is go from the 230 mark I am now to under 200 by end of June.

After weighing out my food.... I think I may even reach 175. They recommend 4-6 ounces of meat a day. 4-6 !!!!!!

I will starve. I'm used to 16+

Aeson... check out the newest from the lunitic fringe: The Moon Phoebos is a a malfunctioning spaceship and it's slowly crashing into Mars.
muttley.gif

Oh and apparently Micheal Jackson is a Zombie since he signed a new contract with Sony to produce 7 new albums.

and he's getting 200 million for it!!!!! It's just not fair :.-(

welp.... it's after 1:30 so I need to get some sleep.

It was nice having folks here to talk to it. I've missed the interaction.

Til later.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
muttley.gif

they're right you know?
Won't be long before I start DMing for the grandkids! :eek:

Wife is all upset since she turns 40 this April. I'm forty complete with white facial hairs and grays around my ears. Still got the gut but that goes away soon.

Last month I had headaches and dizzy spells. Blood sugar / Blood pressure / stress.... take your pick. The 70+ hours a week at work mixed my mother passing away and driving within 15 minutes of the border each weekend finally brought me to my breaking point.

Mack is having a contest that timed well for me. Lose weight, body fat and blood pressure. I am motivated and ready. My goal is go from the 230 mark I am now to under 200 by end of June.

After weighing out my food.... I think I may even reach 175. They recommend 4-6 ounces of meat a day. 4-6 !!!!!!

I will starve. I'm used to 16+
Maje sure you have that talk with the kids. No grandkids until after college.:p

all you need is the right motivation. Maybe being around and healthy enough to play D&D with those grandkids will be enough.
and he's getting 200 million for it!!!!! It's just not fair :.-(

Nothing is fair.:p

Remove ads