• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Frustrated searching (for encounters)

Ry

Explorer
I just want to make clear: I'm not mad at you guys; I'm mad at WotC for screwing up their fan relations that badly. Less sharing and communicating means less D&D meme, less meme means less play.

Asmor

First Post
I don't really feel like getting into a huge debate about the issue, but I'll just go on record as saying that I don't really think WotC has anything to do with this...

I don't really feel like getting into a huge debate about the issue, but I'll just go on record as saying that I don't really think WotC has anything to do with this...

A lot of factors aligned with the release of 3E that just made material for it both professional and amatuer simply explode to level that wasn't seen before or since. I suppose it would be rather easy to become spoiled by the wealth of material available. A lot of that stuff is still available and adjusting the crunch to 4E or to a pre-3E edition shouldn't be too difficult.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads