• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Full cast for Dragonlance announced

Banshee16

First Post
Tika grew into a somewhat competent warrior didn't she? I'm thinking it would be really hard to do that when shackled with a body like Keeley Hazell's. Exactly how athletic could someone like that be without injuring themselves? :)

Banshee

Ranger REG

Explorer
Banshee16 said:
Tika grew into a somewhat competent warrior didn't she? I'm thinking it would be really hard to do that when shackled with a body like Keeley Hazell's. Exactly how athletic could someone like that be without injuring themselves? :)
Well, it's not like she's not going to wear an undergarment that would keep her endowment from swinging uncontrollably. ;)

Ranger REG

Explorer
Droogie said:
I'd say Tika is well-endowed because Larry Elmore seems to like'em that way. Although most fantasy artists do.
Yeah, but most artists don't go overboard in female endowment. After all, size DD is way too much.

Henry

Autoexreginated
On Keifer Sutherland: He's got the voice. I've heard him speak sinister-softly before; he'll do very well.

On The Cast: I've noticed they've got everyone cast for the ENTIRE first book. This movie's gonna be long, with not a lot cut out. They even cast the Forestmaster, meaning that Dragonlance's version of "Tom Bombadil" is even going to be there!

On the Rating: Shooting for PG-13 means no holes barred on the plot or subject matter. Awesome. I'm expecting good things already!

On Keeley Hazel: Oh, My God. :eek: :D

Remove ads