• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Full cast for Dragonlance announced

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Moving on...

So we got the cast. Now the question is, what kind of music can we expect? I mean let's be frank, do we want a RZA type score or maybe something more traditional?

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
I find Rino Romano as Caramon an amusing choice. I'm not familiar with his voice work, but I know what he looks like from Due South... and he's a weedy little guy :D

-Hyp.

Klaus

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
I find Rino Romano as Caramon an amusing choice. I'm not familiar with his voice work, but I know what he looks like from Due South... and he's a weedy little guy :D

-Hyp.
He does Batman/Bruce Wayne in The Batman.

Ranger REG

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
A gentleman never asks, and a lady never tells.
And which one are you? Or better yet, which of your personalities does most of the postings here?

;)

Oh, Klaus, you haven't answered my questions. Is a D cup size considered flat-chested for Brazilian girls?

Klaus

First Post
REG -> Actually, brazilian women have a more "mermaid" look, with what would be considered flat-chested in the US and a bigger... er... trunk.

Google up Bárbara Borges.

Remove ads