• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Fledgling Eberron Game

Sebastian O

First Post
Sebastian O said:
Sorry, I missed that feat change! :heh: Okay, no problem then.

Zweischneid: Just a couple more minor nit-picks.

1. Shouldn't Celebren get to add his strength bonus to damage for shuriken, since they are a thrown weapon?

2. I figured weight carried as 18 lbs, not 19 lbs.

Let me know if I'm wrong....wouldn't be the first time. :)

Zweischneid

First Post
Zweischneid: Just a couple more minor nit-picks.

1. Shouldn't Celebren get to add his strength bonus to damage for shuriken, since they are a thrown weapon?

2. I figured weight carried as 18 lbs, not 19 lbs.

Let me know if I'm wrong....wouldn't be the first time.

No, you were right... thanks.

Should be fixed now.

Sebastian O

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Indi d’Jorasco

Hammerhead:
Okay, a few issues and questions with Indi:

1. Need age, height, weight.

2. According to my calculations, you used 12 skill points for him, when you could have used 16. So, you have 4 more to use.

3. Will Save should be +2, not +1

4.EDIT: Never mind, the tangat's damage is correct (I forgot about the additonal strength damage due to it being a 2-handed weapon).

5. Need final equipment list and money remaining.

That's it for now! Let me know if you agree/disagree, and what changes you'd like to make.

Last edited:

Sebastian O

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
Gavin Fleetly

Captain Tagon:

A few corrections and questions for Gavin's sheet.

1. Initiative should be +6

2. Hide score should be +10 (including +4 bonus for small size)

3. Diplomacy score should be +4

4. Attack mods should be +1 Melee, +3 Ranged (again, due to bonus for Small size)

5. Final weight is 16.25 lbs. (I do not factor encumbrance for one set of clothing...in this case, Traveller's Outfit).

6. Final wealth I figured at 20gp, 9 sp (Traveller's Outfit is free). But, feel free to double-check it. Not sure where 79 sp came from, could be a typo.

That's it for now, let me know if you agree/disagree.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Sebastian O said:
Captain Tagon:

A few corrections and questions for Gavin's sheet.

1. Initiative should be +6

2. Hide score should be +10 (including +4 bonus for small size)

3. Diplomacy score should be +4

4. Attack mods should be +1 Melee, +3 Ranged (again, due to bonus for Small size)

5. Final weight is 16.25 lbs. (I do not factor encumbrance for one set of clothing...in this case, Traveller's Outfit).

6. Final wealth I figured at 20gp, 9 sp (Traveller's Outfit is free). But, feel free to double-check it. Not sure where 79 sp came from, could be a typo.

That's it for now, let me know if you agree/disagree.

Okay, thanks. Didn't think about the traveller's outfit being free or not counting. The 79 was a typo. And I just forgot to factor in the bonuses for small size.

Sebastian O

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
Okay, thanks. Didn't think about the traveller's outfit being free or not counting. The 79 was a typo. And I just forgot to factor in the bonuses for small size.

No problem! Gavin is finished now, and officially approved!

Sebastian O

First Post
Rogue's Gallery Thread

The RG thread has been posted here.

Zweischneid, Captain Tagon: Celebren and Gavin can be posted there for all to see, whenever you'd like.

Hammerhead: Once those few issues (above) get cleared up, Indi will be ready to add as well.

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Sebastian O said:
Ashy: Hope you're having fun exploring the ruins of Xen'Drik....er, I mean, New Orleans. Hopefully, you will be able to get Blu's character sheet posted shortly after you return.

It was TOTALLY like the ruins of Xen'Drik - I've got a whole boatload of inspiration now!!!! :)

I will try and get her up ASAP!

Hammerhead

Explorer
Fixed the Will save issue; the skill points, however, are correct. I believe that in your calculations you did not take into account the armor check penalty associated with studded leather armor: -1 to Climb and Jump, and -2 to Swim.

Sebastian O

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Fixed the Will save issue; the skill points, however, are correct. I believe that in your calculations you did not take into account the armor check penalty associated with studded leather armor: -1 to Climb and Jump, and -2 to Swim.

Ah, okay, that would work out then. I do still need a full equipment list for Indi, and then he will be done.

Remove ads