• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full] Scourge of The Howling Horde

Mathew Lankard

First Post
Yes it is still going down.:p Your concept sounds good Lobo, and i'd be glad to have you Autumn. Yes this will be pretty much standard Greyhawk. Once everyone has characters posted I will start the threads and get things rolling.

Autumn

First Post
Lovely, I'm working on my character right now. :)

A question: is Spellthief, from Complete Adventurer, acceptable to you? If not then I can make do with a regular rogue and just give her an arcane-ish flavour (and maybe multiclass later). If it's allowed, though, the Spellthief would be a perfect fit.

dave_o

Explorer
Mathew Lankard said:
Yes it is still going down.:p Your concept sounds good Lobo, and i'd be glad to have you Autumn. Yes this will be pretty much standard Greyhawk. Once everyone has characters posted I will start the threads and get things rolling.

No offense meant. I just wanna play my atypical dwarf!

hero4hire

Explorer
Mathew Lankard said:
Your character looks good hero. If you wanna write up a short background and fill in the details you'll be good to go.

Good question dave_o! My goal at first is to finish the module, but I definitely am interested in taking the game further on to other adventures if people are interested. I've had my eye on The Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde and The Barrow of the Forgotten King in particular.

Should be able to post the background tomorrow. I would be interested in playing the others down the road as well.

chakken98

First Post
Any chance of myself jumping into this one as well? interested in playing a Halfling Rouge or Half elf wizard (envoker) if possible..

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads