• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

@FitzTheRuke
From the angle that Donnel is hiding, it looks like he has to move toward the edge of the building to get a shot...but then he'd have no movement to hide.

But the image doesn't take in to account the height of the Giant. If he's taller than the building, then we can just peak over the peak of the roof and shoot and then hide again. Anyways, I didn't yet add a stealth check so I'll edit one in if it matters.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The giant isn't taller than the building, or it would be somewhat uncomfortable for them to live in. The wooden edge of the roof is 20ft up, the peak is closer to 30. I'd probably let you find a spot to hide just about anywhere other than near the edge (he can crouch down), but depending on where you shoot from, I might award the Giant some cover (which would only come up a problem if your to-hit roll is really close to his AC).

Remove ads