D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hey, sweet! First time I've played in a group with Inspiring Leader, that's going to be really handy, thanks!

Is this Perception check for general looking around, or for examining the scene? If the latter, Ilvellios also has Survival trained, so he may be able to pick up some tracks.
Glad you like. I made Errol very warlord-like using Battlemaster maneuvers.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Sorry everyone, I had linked the wrong file before for one of the images. It doesn't change anything but might confuse you later if your memory is good enough to not require checking again.

It's now the correct image.

TallIan

Explorer
I'll be going on holiday next week, I'll still have access to Wi-Fi but might not be able to post as often.

I won't have the adventure reference book so might be limited to what I can post, as I'll be running from memory mostly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Thanks, it was quite a nice few days off. Back to all the crap of real life now, on that note, as soon as you choose a direction I'll move the adventure along.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
So while typing up my last IC post my finger automatically typed Bargewrite Inn as barge right and I finally got the pun in the name. Haha, though I'm embarrassed to say how long that took - I have had the book a while now.

TallIan

Explorer
[MENTION=11387]Trogdor[/MENTION] has been quite for a little while, in his own games as well.

It seems that the party wants to head to Feathergale Spire, so I'll give Trogdor a chance to post then I'll move you guys along next week, if you are happy to go as a three - at least for a while.

So any last questions while in town...

Thateous

Explorer
Trogdor posted about going on a 1 week vacation that should have ended on the 31st. Not sure what happened but hope he's ok.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
I must have missed that, I guess that makes him less over due.

Hopefully just an extended vacation.

Remove ads