• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
When we weren't site what happened to you Snikelfritz and Nariah (charwomangene) were just traveling along with the group so I could bring you back in if you returned.

Well see where the group goes next and work it out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yavathol

Explorer
Oh, you!! Now we have to choose who goes on the hunt and who investigates the prisoner:)

Do we even want to split the party, maybe we should all go on the hunt, the guy will still be there when we get back?

However, this is a good opportunity, and Ilvellios knows how to pick locks, so he can stay behind. I don't particularly want to reveal to the knights what his combat abilities are, hoping they will treat him as a servent and overlook him..

Azurewraith

Explorer
Oh, you!! Now we have to choose who goes on the hunt and who investigates the prisoner:)

Do we even want to split the party, maybe we should all go on the hunt, the guy will still be there when we get back?

However, this is a good opportunity, and Ilvellios knows how to pick locks, so he can stay behind. I don't particularly want to reveal to the knights what his combat abilities are, hoping they will treat him as a servent and overlook him..
I won't be invited on they hunt so ill be staying. Perhaps feign illness I'm sure ill find you and explain what I have found and we can go lock testing.

Yavathol

Explorer
Sounds like a plan:)
We can try and talk to Savras as well, the only concern I have is how long the hunt combat will take in real time vs the time to investigate at the tower, don't want to be thumb twiddling while we wait for the other party to return..

BokaliMali

First Post
Well I just got some totally great news that isn't terrible at all and am currently going hard on a job hunt. And I have no internet at home. The two are unrelated but damn if they don't work well together to make posting here tricky. (Also makes job hunting tricky. Joy!)

I don't know how long this will be (I am hoping a few weeks maximum) but as my posting will be extremely sporadic feel free to give me the boot or automate my PC or whatever. Sorry folks!

Remove ads