• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full]The Drow War Book One - The Gathering Storm - OOC Thread

Endur

First Post
For a play by post game, what constitutes a game session?

Evil Ujio said:
Starborn Abilities

The Benefits Of The Signs
Each sign has two benefits that a Starborn born under the sign can draw upon. One (and only one) of the benefits of a given sign can be invoked once per game session.

Evil Ujio

First Post
Endur said:
For a play by post game, what constitutes a game session?
Consider each thread, its own session, I know that is nebulous... but figure that a good sized thread should not run much longer then 300-500 posts, thereabouts... we will play it fast and loosed :)

Thanee

First Post
Why don't you just make them 1/day like most such abilities?
It's much easier to adjudicate and less metagamey. :)

Also, I suppose it is a free action to use them and a supernatural ability to do so?

Bye
Thanee

P.S. Updated my character sheet with this information.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Mzarem whined as Kyalia passed without paying him any mind...

Oops! Sorry, I was a bit in a hurry when posting and didn't read everything yet.

Made a little correction to my post above this, so it fits better. :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Ranger Rick said:
OOC: +2 luck bonus to AC for one round and as a standard action draw my dagger. I assume it is not drawn yet so I can not attack. When it is drawn I will attack +0 1d4. I assume this will be next round?

I would say you can...

Free Action: Activate Starborn Ability
Move Action: Draw Dagger
Standard Action: Attack

Well... if you weren't on 0 hit points, that is. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
I'm debating whether to keep shooting arrows while courage inspired or cast light and see how light interacts with the shadow goblins.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads