Fullmetal Alchemist - Lure of the Flames

jkason

First Post
Jericho "Spider" Carrington

Jericho held to the back of the gathering, his cloak pulled over himself. He was lucky to be here at all; there were all sorts of medical factions who took gross exception to his automail experiments, who called the extra arms he was keeping out of sight an abomination. But Mustang, or someone he trusted, obviously felt he might be useful. Or maybe they just hoped he'd disappear out there.

"If we can find where the rail's been disabled, I know a fair bit about sabotage," he offered, then as he realized the implications, quickly added "I mean, I know how things work, right? So I know where they can break, and how to put that right ... er, right?"

The short, rumpled-looking man smiled nervously, eyes darting about the gathering. "Um, I'm Jericho. Or some folks call me spider for ... well, some folks call me that."

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh..." Gail turned to look at Jericho, then the others. "Sorry, I'm Gail Bester, State Alchemist. Recently returned from Xing where I was serving in the mutual study program...teaching the basics of our alchemy and learning the basics of theirs. I look forward to serving with you all!"

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
"greetings gail i cant wait to see what you can do for us in combat" Joshua was curious just how someone could utilize both xing and western alchemy. It seems this might prove more entertaining then originally anticipated

Voda Vosa

First Post
Juanjo stands up, as it seems it's time for presentations. "I am called Juanjo, the Old. People say that I'm wise as I am old, so I chose to be called the Old instead of the Wise, since the wiseone is not arrogant."

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh, well, lets just hope it doesn't come to that," Gail said sunnily to Joshua. It was abundantly clear that while she might have the skill an fortitude to be a State Alchemist, Gail had not previously been in a 'real' life and death struggle with another person. She had not yet been forced to kill.

She bobbed her head in recognition as Juanjo introduced himself. "Good to meet you!"

Is it just me, or did Mr 'Not-arrogant' manage to call himself 'wise' three times in that introduction?

BBs

First Post
Robert sighs. "Introductions could have waited till after the meeting. ... Then again that would be rude." Stands attention and salutes again. "Lieutenant Colonel Robert Berthold, at everyone's service."

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
"well my apologies for trying to be polite to fellow brothers in arms", Joshua says sarcastically hoping it comes out more playfully then annoyingly. "we cant just have silence on the train ride......that would be very dull"

Jemal

Adventurer
"Riza should have all the documents on our way out, and as Ms Bester said, we'll be taking the train back should we succeed - And it won't likely be an issue if we fail. Though failure is not an option I'll settle for."
William cleared his throat and straightened, saluting Mustang before he led the group out of the office and collected whatever information/documents were available from Riza. "I suppose if we're doing the introductions now, I should participate as well... I'm Colonel William Masters, the Flowing Earth Alchemist, I'll be your team leader for this mission."

[sblock=ooc]
Last time I talked to Nali, he was still having some trouble with his net accessing ENWorld, so not sure how much longer it'll be before he can update. Just thought I'd throw out a heads-up on that, and move us along to a position where the roleplaying/introductions to pass the time make a bit more sense that doing so in front of Mustang. Seemed like there weren't any other questions (The ones that were asked are easily answered/taken care of), if I was wrong I'm very sorry for presuming, and feel free to still bring them up.

Also, Shayuri - Damnit, didja have to name her Bester? I'm a Babylon 5 fan, and now I'm never going to be able to trust Gail! *L*
[/sblock]

BBs

First Post
Robert turns to Joshua and with the same sarcastic tone "That's why I said it would be rude." Then turns to William wringing his wrists and replies "Excellent, I shall study them right away, mwehehehe ... Oh!" And then salutes William.

Shayuri

First Post
Gail saluted smartly. "Sir! It's good to meet another State Alchemist, especially one with your experienc, sir. I believe our respective alchemy specialties should complement each other well, sir!"

She produced what looked like a squarish iron baton from a sheath at her belt and with a twist of her wrist it unfolded into a broad hand fan made of interlocking iron plates. Inscribed on the fan was an unmistakable transmutation circle.

"I'm the Wind Alchemist," Gail said proudly.

Remove ads