Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order

DralonXitz

First Post
Cadet Xitz smirks and looks over at Major Drannick, running his hand along his DL44 as he coldly says, "It would be an honor Sir, for me to take that fourth Entrace. You can count on some havoc."

He nods to his Commander and then looks over at the Grand General, giving him a casual salute as he sprints off towards the fourth entrance, looking everywhere for a pistol along the way.

Veritas

First Post
"GET BACK HERE NOW, CADET XITZ!" Rannick shouts before Xitz can leave the room "THE MOMENT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING SARCASM IS THE MOMENT YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO DO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN!"

He waits for Xitz to return.

Last edited:

DralonXitz

First Post
As he hears the Major's words, he quickly stops, slowly turning around with a cold glare in his eyes as he approaches Major Drannick.

"Let me tell you Something Drannick. There are three things that must never be present in an Imperial commander. Humor, Sarcasm, and Stupidity. So far, you seem to possess two of those traits. You never truely had the quality of leadership when you were under my command, and if it weren't for me, you would have fallen apart ages ago. So, if you ever do that again, I can assure you you shall regret it. I don't care if your a Major or not, quit acting like an immature fool and get to work."

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Archimedes taps his rifle against his thigh. "Time is wasting sir, we dont have much time. Every moment we waste here gives our enemies more time to prepare."

Everything is easier when you work with stormtroopers... most of us may be short on imagination, but at least we don't fight amongst ourselves.

Veritas

First Post
Rannick looks at Xitz as though the man is a first year cadet mouthing off to him. All he does is raise an eyebrow, and then lets out a small snort of derisive laughter.
Although several scenarios go through his mind, including shooting the man through the face or at least putting him on his smug, spoiled ass, he restrains himself, thinking "Gair, it'd feel pretty good, but just think how much better it's gonna feel when you watch the General peel the flesh from him one strip at a time."
"You crack me up, Xitz... now move it! You're taking point!" and he uses the barrel of his rifle to wave Xitz forwards towards the door they're going through. "Let's go men... and everyone keep a close eye on Cadet Xitz. He's gonna show us all how to be the best ex-commander a man can be."

Last edited:

DralonXitz

First Post
He glances over at Rannick and arrogantly replies, "Well Rannick, are you sure? I mean, don't you think these Fine Men would rather have a man on their side with such high military experience as yourself, with such noteworthy deeds as destroying a Rebel Workstation on Dentaal with a grenade by accident? Oh yes, I know all about that morsel of honorable and courgaeous Imperial Service. But, if your sure Ran, I'll lead em. "

He laughs darkly at him and goes through the door, brushing his hair back as he strolls upward.

Last edited:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
"Why don't we all just stay focused on the task at hand. Personal snipes, insubordination, and punishment can wait until the the mission is completed."

It seems as though it's begun already... Where in the Empire does the army and navy find these guys?

Veritas

First Post
Rannick shakes his head at the man's stupidity as Xitz walks away. He just digs himself deeper and deeper... and does he honestly think we don't know about his little "accident" with that prototype? What a waste of skin.

He waves the others forwards, but stops the stormtrooper for a moment...
(for everyone except Xitz, who would be too far forwards to hear)
Speaking without anger or attitude, he simply says "Watch your tone, soldier. There's a reason I'm letting him get away with this, and it's not because of his daddy. The Empire has an investment in that sack of skin and it's going to get its money's worth, one way or another. Now, let's get going, but keep an eye on him. He has to come with us, but he doesn't necessarily have to come back..."

Last edited:

Veritas

First Post
"And your reminder is noted." he replies with a nod of respect to the stormtrooper. "Now let's go." and he leads the way after the cadet, his rifle at the ready.

Last edited:

Remove ads