• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GAME OF THRONES #7:-You Win or You Die ACT 7 Chapter 1-2011

catsclaw227

First Post
If I'm not mistaken, in a series like this, the cast list will expand as more episodes are run. I recall in earlier listings it showed Ned Stark in only 6 episodes, since that was all that was released in the beginning to the reviewers.

I could be wrong, though, but I am pretty sure I have seen this for other shows as well.

I don't think the 2nd prostitute is Shae; to me, it just doesn't fit. While Littlefinger is a manipulative little scum, I just don't see him being THAT manipulative.

I agree with Remus on the scene with the prostitutes. I'm rereading the books right now in anticipation of Dance with Dragons. Littlefinger doesn't really start revealing what he's up to until much later in the series (when he and Sansa escape to the Fingers).

Jason Momoa as Kahl Drogo was excellent in this episode. Before, he was always silent and kind of brooding, but here, he did a fantastic job of letting us know just how pissed off he was.

I was quite pleased at the final scene of the episode...it played out EXACTLY how I envisioned it from the books. Well done on the part of the writers with that scene.

Well, it is. George mentioned the actress as Shae during the castings, and now IMDB lists her as Shae.

According to several sources, the actress playing the part of the 2nd prostitute in the episode "You Win or you Die" is an english model/actress named Sahara Knite. The link below names her as Armeca.

Sahara Knite - Winter Is Coming

According to IMDB, the actress playing Shae is Sibel Kekilli, and she doesn't appear until the episode named Fire and Blood.

catsclaw227

First Post
According to IMDB, the actress playing Shae is Sibel Kekilli, and she doesn't appear until the episode named Fire and Blood.
Isn't that the last episode of the season?

I know they green-lighted the second season like right after the first episode, but does anyone know how well the series has been received and whether we'll see a 3rd or 4th season?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads