• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for August 5-7

When can't you play on the weekend of August 5-7?

• I'm busy friday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do saturday afternoon

• I'm booked up for saturday afternoon and evening

• I'm UNAVAILABLE all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
Because of the recent change in group population, necessity demands a slight re-organization of plans. above is a poll in which to indicate your availability for a game on the weekend of August 5-7. Multiple choices are allowed in the poll, so please indicate your availability as completely as possible. :)

Game on.

AIM-54

First Post
Sunday afternoon and evening aren't ideal for us, but we can be flexible. I think, as usual, we prefer Saturday. :)

cuteasaurus

First Post
I'm not totally sure I'll be around that weekend and if I am I might be moving...But, since the rest of the group is fine with it, perhaps it'd be best to go ahead and schedule without me?

cuteasaurus said:
I'm not totally sure I'll be around that weekend and if I am I might be moving...But, since the rest of the group is fine with it, perhaps it'd be best to go ahead and schedule without me?
I don't know that - at current - that's a good idea. We're all together - which is really great...

Kennon - how are we going to work the attend. rules with only 4 players?

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I don't know that - at current - that's a good idea. We're all together - which is really great...

Kennon - how are we going to work the attend. rules with only 4 players?
I think we pretty much need to have everybody (or everybody minus one) if we're going to game at this point. Especially since we're so freshly out of a major player exodus, we need to have nearly everyone there if this is going to work, I think. :)

The_Universe said:
I think we pretty much need to have everybody (or everybody minus one) if we're going to game at this point. Especially since we're so freshly out of a major player exodus, we need to have nearly everyone there if this is going to work, I think. :)
However - if don't fret if you can't make it, Clarissa. Maybe we'll just watch movies or someone can run a one-shot. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
However - if don't fret if you can't make it, Clarissa. Maybe we'll just watch movies or someone can run a one-shot. :)
But there are few enough of us at this point that we can probably work around you. Am I to understand that that's the weekend that Chris is moving out here, as well?

cuteasaurus

First Post
The_Universe said:
But there are few enough of us at this point that we can probably work around you. Am I to understand that that's the weekend that Chris is moving out here, as well?

Sorta...he probably won't be here by the 6th, but he might be "on the road." So far he hasn't given me a specific day for his "arrival." The 6th IS when my other apt. opens up, so that presents an interesting challenge....As far as the remainder of the group is concerned...from where are Nico and JC traveling?

Remove ads