• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for August 5-7

When can't you play on the weekend of August 5-7?

• I'm busy friday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do saturday afternoon

• I'm booked up for saturday afternoon and evening

• I'm UNAVAILABLE all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
I think everyone (you, Liz, JC, Nico) was available on Sat, and that I was the only "holdup" since that's the day my new apt becomes available and I had plans to move...
OK - fair enough. So what's the story with you? Can we make a game work on that saturday, or is that going to be too tough for you?

The_Universe said:
OK - fair enough. So what's the story with you? Can we make a game work on that saturday, or is that going to be too tough for you?
Based on our current moving experience, I'm inclined to ask if you need any help moving, Clarissa. If you need our strong backs - just let us know! :)

cuteasaurus

First Post
I'd been waiting to figure out what to do since Chris is supposed ot get here...sometime between the 6th and maybe as late as the 10th or 12th and obviously he'd be a lot of help in the moving process. But since I think ppl would rather have plans sooner rather than later, here's a possibility:

If I could get help moving, even for just a little bit, then I could probably justify playing. It's all "in-building" moving (going up about 7 stories) so it would be really easy, but then ppl would be at my house and not at the dm's house. So, we could 1) come help me move for a little bit and then play here 2) come help me move Sat and play later on Sat in SS 3) move on Sat and play on Sunday in SS 4) move on Sunday and play Sat in SS 5) Just play in SS on Sat and I'll figure out the moving thing or 6) something else...thoughts?

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
I'd been waiting to figure out what to do since Chris is supposed ot get here...sometime between the 6th and maybe as late as the 10th or 12th and obviously he'd be a lot of help in the moving process. But since I think ppl would rather have plans sooner rather than later, here's a possibility:

If I could get help moving, even for just a little bit, then I could probably justify playing. It's all "in-building" moving (going up about 7 stories) so it would be really easy, but then ppl would be at my house and not at the dm's house. So, we could 1) come help me move for a little bit and then play here 2) come help me move Sat and play later on Sat in SS 3) move on Sat and play on Sunday in SS 4) move on Sunday and play Sat in SS 5) Just play in SS on Sat and I'll figure out the moving thing or 6) something else...thoughts?
2, 4, and 5 are my favorite options. I think 3 might be hard for JC and Nico...so, I'll leave my votes there. I'd be happy to help. :)

The_Universe said:
2, 4, and 5 are my favorite options. I think 3 might be hard for JC and Nico...so, I'll leave my votes there. I'd be happy to help. :)
The most important thing is for you to get the moving done with as little stress as possible. :) If you think that you want to get the moving done on Saturday - that's when you should do it. If you're okay with Sunday - then Kennon and I will definately come up to help.

The_Universe

First Post
Or we can postpone, again. It's really not all that big of a deal - if you'd rather concentrate on moving, that's fine. I just want to know what's up (so I know how fast to write, in part).

The_Universe

First Post
Wonderful. It's a plan!

This will be our last regular session with Nico for a while, and the next will be the first regular session with Chris! Fun all around.

Remove ads