• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for August 5-7

When can't you play on the weekend of August 5-7?

• I'm busy friday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do saturday afternoon

• I'm booked up for saturday afternoon and evening

• I'm UNAVAILABLE all weekend.

cuteasaurus

First Post
Well, C&T are coming in sometime Sat night. I don't know when exactly and they won't know either until they get here. I'm sure it won't be super-early, but it will mean I'll have to stop playing so that I can meet them and let them in...

Would it be possible to "finish" what we had started last time? (I don't know how much more you had written, but I assume it was past the pt at which we stopped.) This way Nico could finish the part we started but we wouldn't have an 8 hr session planned. What do you guys think?

The_Universe

First Post
That's my plan. The game continues from where it left off - though there's probably a good bit of adventuring left to do at Taos. Hopefully, enough to properly fill the session and reach a conclusion. :)

cuteasaurus

First Post
Ok, so meet at around the "regular time" to play with the understanding that I'll probably have to leave earlier than "normal." But, it sounds like we have enough "material" to cover a shorter session without massive amts of "new" effort on Kennon's part. So... I guess that means we have a plan. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Since we have a reasonably smaller group, let's meet sooner (say 12?) eat lunch together, and hopefully be "at the table" by 1. Is that too early?

Remove ads