Game Scheduling for July 15-17

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of July 15-17?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

• I'm out all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
The game continues this weekend, currently on sunday, but the following weeks will be reasonably more complicated. Liz and I will be out of town (back in SD) on the Weekend of July 1-3, and we'll be in Colorado the following weekend (July 8-10), though I believe we do return late on that Saturday evening (so I guess we will be in town July 10, and incidentally, we'll probably still be in town on July 1). But we're also out of town for the entire week in between. Regardless, for the sake of everyone's schedules (especially ours) I think the next game we can actually schedule will be July 15, 16, or 17.

Above is a poll with which to indicate your availability for that date.

Now, this is not to say that we couldn't play a short session during the week sometime before then. But I think that's a seperate matter from these proceedings. Feel free to let me know if you have an idea for a good time (and/or your opinion on whether you'd like to try for a weeknight game).

Anyway, that's where everything stands at the moment. :)

Despite the fact that Kennon and I are technically "free" all weekend - we will be moving on the 20th. That weekend is the last "free" weekend before the move and I question our actual ability to play because 1.) we'll be busy packing and 2.) a lot of our things will be packed up entirely (making our apartment marginally less comfortable).

The_Universe said:
The game continues this weekend, currently on sunday, but the following weeks will be reasonably more complicated. Liz and I will be out of town (back in SD) on the Weekend of July 1-3, and we'll be in Colorado the following weekend (July 8-10), though I believe we do return late on that Saturday evening (so I guess we will be in town July 10, and incidentally, we'll probably still be in town on July 1). But we're also out of town for the entire week in between. Regardless, for the sake of everyone's schedules (especially ours) I think the next game we can actually schedule will be July 15, 16, or 17.

Above is a poll with which to indicate your availability for that date.

Now, this is not to say that we couldn't play a short session during the week sometime before then. But I think that's a seperate matter from these proceedings. Feel free to let me know if you have an idea for a good time (and/or your opinion on whether you'd like to try for a weeknight game).

Anyway, that's where everything stands at the moment. :)
Actually - we'll be arriving back in DC from Colorado at approxmiately 5.30am on that Sunday morning... YUCK.

The_Universe

First Post
Right. So, the 15-17 is the time. We'll probably have a great many of our possessions already packed by that point, so the apartment will likely be marginally less "pretty" than normal, and there very well may be a stack of boxes somewhere, but it's aready going to be close to a month between games, and I think it will be easier to play shortly *before* we move than shortly *after*.

The_Universe

First Post
I'm trying to make a trend of beginning to plan the next game session in the week before the current session. If this is too soon for you (all), just let me know. :) But, I figure the sooner we make the plan, the less likely it is that one of us will schedule something *over* the game time due to ignorance or something.

Remove ads