• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for July 15-17

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of July 15-17?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

• I'm out all weekend.

Laurel

First Post
I can't officially vote yet as there is no option for the weekend of planning hell :p

I know I am out for Friday night and Saturday night, but there is a possibility I may be out the entire weekend anyways.

I can give more later, but luckily it sounds like the required 50% or 4 people has been met :) So it may just be whatever ya'll decide I will either make or not.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
I can't officially vote yet as there is no option for the weekend of planning hell :p

I know I am out for Friday night and Saturday night, but there is a possibility I may be out the entire weekend anyways.

I can give more later, but luckily it sounds like the required 50% or 4 people has been met :) So it may just be whatever ya'll decide I will either make or not.
Well, keep us updated. What's going on with you guys that weekend?

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Well, keep us updated.
Of course! :cool:
The_Universe said:
What's going on with you guys that weekend?
Greg's birthday (he's finally 25 too!), my family's gathering in houston, toy party here in dc, bridal shower in NY- those are the only things we are keeping as even possible events :D

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
WOW - that is a busy weekend. I'll *totally* understand if you decide to just *sleep* whenever we'd play. :) There's always another week!
Too much of life is already wasted by sleep! :p

Laurel

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
So, we've decided on Saturday?
I think yes since 4 or 1/2 of the group or which ever is less has confirmed a definite yes to saturday: JC, Nico, Liz, Gertie (I think), and you

Kennon is also a yes, but as DM he gets his own block.

I don't think we know about Mik, and I still can't give a definite on anything. But you guys decide times and such for Saturday and I either can be there or not :)

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
I think yes since 4 or 1/2 of the group or which ever is less has confirmed a definite yes to saturday: JC, Nico, Liz, Gertie (I think), and you

Kennon is also a yes, but as DM he gets his own block.

I don't think we know about Mik, and I still can't give a definite on anything. But you guys decide times and such for Saturday and I either can be there or not :)
We're back. Does playing saturday or sunday make it easier for the most amount of people? I don't think we particularly care one way or the other, though I will warn you that there will be packing supplies strewn about. And crocodiles.

Maybe not crocodiles.

cuteasaurus said:
Saturday seems to be the day with the fewest conflicts (though I don't think we've heard from Mik). Best time to meet?
Grab lunch on your own and be at the Bauman abode (for our last gaming session here *sniffle*) by 1:30 to start playing at 2?

Remove ads