• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for July 15-17

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of July 15-17?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

• I'm out all weekend.

AIM-54

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Ok, that makes sense...though really it's just been this upcoming one...hasn't it?

But historically it has happened with some frequency.

Nico and I also prefer Saturday, this time, and as a matter of course. :)

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
But historically it has happened with some frequency.

Nico and I also prefer Saturday, this time, and as a matter of course. :)
Right. In very general terms, people tend to schedule *other* events on saturday, or will instead have other events scheduled for them, since other people tend to lay off of sunday for church, etc. So, while we generally prefer saturday as a group, we often end up playing sunday, *despite* our preference.

cuteasaurus

First Post
A bit off-topic...but it's never too early...

Speaking of schedules...Here are my exam dates (up to Jan) Sept 19th, Oct
17th, Nov 14th, Dec 12th, and Jan 17th...what does that mean? These dates appear to be Mondays...which means the weekends previous are "right out" for me. Sadly, this may also mean that the weekend previous to that weekend is a no-go...since I've been told that you need to do some "hardcore" studying at least the 9 days prior to 2nd year exams. I don't expect we'll do anything with this info now...but since I know the dates already, I thought I could at least "put them on the boards" for later use and this thread seems as good as any...

AIM-54

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Speaking of schedules...Here are my exam dates (up to Jan) Sept 19th, Oct
17th, Nov 14th, Dec 12th, and Jan 17th...what does that mean? These dates appear to be Mondays...which means the weekends previous are "right out" for me. Sadly, this may also mean that the weekend previous to that weekend is a no-go...since I've been told that you need to do some "hardcore" studying at least the 9 days prior to 2nd year exams. I don't expect we'll do anything with this info now...but since I know the dates already, I thought I could at least "put them on the boards" for later use and this thread seems as good as any...

That's too bad. The weekend of Dec 10 was looking really good for me. :p :lol:

I apologize. I couldn't resist.

The parties responsible have all been sacked. :cool:

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
That's too bad. The weekend of Dec 10 was looking really good for me. :p :lol:

I apologize. I couldn't resist.

The parties responsible have all been sacked. :cool:
I have to say, I was really looking forward to that December 10th game, as well. I had PLANS! BIG PLANS!

But seriously, after we get past July (with the holiday, the move, etc.) I think we'll be able to get back to the fairly regular "every two weeks" thing that we have going here. Of course, time will tell. :)

Remove ads