• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for July 15-17

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of July 15-17?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

• I'm out all weekend.

cuteasaurus said:
What time are we estimating for supper? 5? 7? (I don't need to know exactly, but it'll help me plan lunch.)
That really depends on how late we're going to play that night. Generally good to have 3 hours *after* dinner to play.

So - if we have dinner at 7 (back to the apartment by 9), we'd probably be playing until midnight.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
I think people tend to get hungry around 6. So, I'd guess we'd try to get some food between six and seven.
Unless you are one those people who's only has two states: hunger or anger. :p

Laurel

First Post
Most recent update- I am 90% sure that we are in town this weekend, and I can play till dinner. Then I have to jet for that pre-accepted party I was talking about before.

If some strange miracle happens between today and tomorrow I will let you all know of course- but should be in town.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Most recent update- I am 90% sure that we are in town this weekend, and I can play till dinner. Then I have to jet for that pre-accepted party I was talking about before.

If some strange miracle happens between today and tomorrow I will let you all know of course- but should be in town.
We'll take you for the afternoon!

Laurel

First Post
PC Level....

Not sure where to put this, but don't think it really needs it own thread- What level is everyone for the upcoming game?

Laurel said:
Not sure where to put this, but don't think it really needs it own thread- What level is everyone for the upcoming game?
We got bumped up to level three, but haven't actually gotten experience. (unless I missed a post somewhere)

Remove ads