• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for July 15-17

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of July 15-17?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

• I'm out all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Grab lunch on your own and be at the Bauman abode (for our last gaming session here *sniffle*) by 1:30 to start playing at 2?
That would work, too. I'd like to be playing sometime between 1 and 2. :)

The_Universe said:
That would work, too. I'd like to be playing sometime between 1 and 2. :)
The later start might make it easier for Mik and Gertie to get lunch on their own and still make it to the game on time/allow them to eat lunch at a normal time and catch the train...

But - they're really the only ones that can say for sure.

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
The later start might make it easier for Mik and Gertie to get lunch on their own and still make it to the game on time/allow them to eat lunch at a normal time and catch the train...

But - they're really the only ones that can say for sure.
Yes - their input would be appreciated. :)

Xath

Moder-gator
Mik and I don't have computers right now. Mine's in the shop, and he loaned his to a friend who's taking Grad classes. So we're a little slow on the uptake.

I'm fine to play whenever on Saturday (and Mik probably is too unless he's in the field).

However, I'll warn you right now that I will not have slept at all, as I will be following my New Harry Potter Book ritual of staying up all night to read, after acquiring my precious at the midnight release.

Also, as a sidenote, I heard from several sources that Fantastic Four was....good. Though I hesitate to believe it.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Mik and I don't have computers right now. Mine's in the shop, and he loaned his to a friend who's taking Grad classes. So we're a little slow on the uptake.

I'm fine to play whenever on Saturday (and Mik probably is too unless he's in the field).

However, I'll warn you right now that I will not have slept at all, as I will be following my New Harry Potter Book ritual of staying up all night to read, after acquiring my precious at the midnight release.

Also, as a sidenote, I heard from several sources that Fantastic Four was....good. Though I hesitate to believe it.
Fantastic Four was...ok. I just rated it a six out of ten on another Enworld thread. Better than I thought it would be, but not as good as it could have been. I'd say it's about as good as the Punisher - it suffers from many of the same problems. Interesting Hero(s), Lame Villain(s). I don't think I'll go see it again, and I'll probably never rent or buy it...but I wouldn't shut it off if it was on TV.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:

No problem about being slow. We just like to hear from you. :) Any preference on time to meet on Saturday?

Xath said:

Does that mean you'd rather play Sunday?

Xath

Moder-gator
I can't play Sunday because I'm going to Mexico. I just found out that I might be going home Friday night for Harry Potter. The usual gang is home from college and we're going to go together again. So as long as it's after 12, I'll have time to get down to Alexandria. No preference other than that.

Remove ads