• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for July 29-31

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of July 29-31

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Universe

First Post
We're still three weeks out, but as is becoming custom, I'm trying to schedule the games a bit earlier than we have in the past. :) I'm actually at the point where, game-wise, we could probably play 2 weekends in a row. That being said, we're moving next weekend, so we're still on a 2-week schedule (hopefully, we'll be mostly unpacked and settled by the above mentioned weekend). The next chance will be Aug 12-14, which is right before GEN CON, which will work nicely and give some of us *three consecutive weeks of gaming* since (presumably) the week after Gen Con will be free, as well.

Anyway, the poll is above. Let us know when and if you're free.

AIM-54

First Post
Nico and I will be in Florida for my cousin's wedding that weekend, so we're out.

There's also a very good chance that I'll be out Aug 12-14, as well, as that weekend looks like it'll be when I have to make my last trip to Saskatoon.

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
Nico and I will be in Florida for my cousin's wedding that weekend, so we're out.

There's also a very good chance that I'll be out Aug 12-14, as well, as that weekend looks like it'll be when I have to make my last trip to Saskatoon.
Curse your foul hide to the depths of Oblivion!

But seriously, have fun in Saskatoon and FL. We'll see you Saturday, anyway. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
As far as I know, I'm out that Sunday. But the Saturday should still be free.
Then you probably should have marked the fourth and fifth options on the poll. But, no big deal. We get the idea. :)

Xath

Moder-gator
I saw that after I posted. But I don't think you can edit your response on the poll.

Laurel

First Post
The over zelous planner in me smiles at the advance planning.

YEAH! I can vote free all weekend!!!! :)

And as we may have enough for a session Saturday, I will make sure to leave that open- you guys have priority :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads