• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for July 29-31

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of July 29-31

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
The over zelous planner in me smiles at the advance planning.

YEAH! I can vote free all weekend!!!! :)

And as we may have enough for a session Saturday, I will make sure to leave that open- you guys have priority :)
Obviously, for those *very* few of you who still have reason to check the boards, the current situation means that any planning for the weekend mentioned above for gaming is null and void. I do find it somewhat ironic (I was going to say entertaining, but I am anything *but* entertained) that planning continues essentially as normal on this thread, despite apparently long running plans to treat the session we just played (I was going to say finished, but that's also obviously not the case) as a "test," "justification," or "trial" for a significant portion of the groups continued involvement.

Way to communicate gang.

Since JC and Nico are both out, and I am quite honestly at a loss for how precisely to proceed after...whatever the hell that was...I'll be starting a new thread with a new date, probably the first weekend in august.

But time will tell.

Game on.

EDIT: removed some harsher language that I do feel, but am choosing to communicate to the world at large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads