• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for June 24-26

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 24-26?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

The_Universe

First Post
Just wondering when people are/are not free for the weekend stated in the title of the thread. As per usual, I see our choices as:

Friday Night
Saturday Afternoon
Saturday Evening
Saturday Afternoon and Evening
Sunday Afternoon and Early Evening

I'm going to try to post a poll with this, and see if that will help us figure this all out. :) Please, read the poll carefully, as I will be asking you when you're BUSY, as opposed to when you're free.

Thanks gang!

Laurel

First Post
Love the poll part! Makes it really easy to see what's the best.

Just getting back from the Dominican that weekend, so I'm out the whole weekend. But have fun adventuring away :)

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Love the poll part! Makes it really easy to see what's the best.

Just getting back from the Dominican that weekend, so I'm out the whole weekend. But have fun adventuring away :)
The poll is definitely awesome. If I could, I'd add one to this weekend's thread...

Wait! I can! I just need to start a new thread, and merge it with the other...

EDIT: Also, you'll be missed. :)

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Where's the "I'm free all weekend" option?
This was the prototype poll, and I didn't think of that before I posted it. This one also lets you see who voted for what, which the other one doesn't. But hey - give me some slack for a first try. ;)

I should also mention that Keaton will be around that weekend. :D

cuteasaurus

First Post
So, Kat's out for the next session...anyone else have specific plans? My birthday is the 26th...but that doesn't mean we can't play then. ;)

Remove ads