• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for June 24-26

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 24-26?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

cuteasaurus

First Post
So, Chris has his plane ticket now and it looks like he isn't getting into BWI until 6ish on Saturday. We could still try to game on Sat., but it might be kinda tough. How does Sunday look?

The_Universe

First Post
I don't think any conflicts have arisen as of so far. It does limit our game time a bit more (and might interfere with any overarching birthday plans you might have), but if you're available, I'm pretty sure we are. :)

Indeed - we've got a limited play time on Sunday b/c we would need to quit earlier. Generally - we like to play until at least 11 (many, many times we play later than that), however; that's only possible on a Friday or Saturday (or Sunday when we don't work on Monday).

Kennon - when does Keaton leave again? Is it 6am Monday or Tuesday?

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Limit because we can't go as late on Sunday? Sat is still "possible" but it does seem like it'd be kinda a late start-time...
Right - limited because we can't play as late. Also, if you were going to do any big non-gaming celebration for your birthday, I think gaming will interfere. I don't think (for example) we'd be able to squeeze a trip to 6 Flags and a decent game all into the same sunday.

I agree that Saturday is possible, but if he arrives at BWI at 6, you probably won't be out of the airport completely until 7, and it'd be 8 (or so) before you could get down to us - and that all assumes you go straight from the airport to Bauman Manor. I think if we're going to game with Chris involved, it's going to have to be sunday.

But don't get me wrong - I'd love to game, and I know Keaton is looking forward to the chance to play with all of you again. So, I'll do what I can to help make it all work. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Indeed - we've got a limited play time on Sunday b/c we would need to quit earlier. Generally - we like to play until at least 11 (many, many times we play later than that), however; that's only possible on a Friday or Saturday (or Sunday when we don't work on Monday).

Kennon - when does Keaton leave again? Is it 6am Monday or Tuesday?
I think he leaves Monday afternoon or something.

cuteasaurus

First Post
He gets in at 5:45ish and provided it's on time, I think we could be down there by 7. However, And, we could stay later on Saturday than I would normally be inclinced to since I'll have someone to drive back with me...however, 7 is still kinda late, so perhaps Sunday is best. I dunno, I'm conflicted...let me check the hours for IKEA since that's an "important" part of the birthday-ing.

Remove ads