• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for June 24-26

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 24-26?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

The_Universe

First Post
As usual, I prefer to play on saturday (th 25th), but if we can get more people by playing a different day, I have no objections. :) We're free all of that weekend.

Also, my brother Keaton is going to be in town, so he'll probably have a "guest spot" in the game, and it's possible that more specific plans that might interfere with my current totally free weekend will arise. One never knows.

The_Universe

First Post
Right - we're planning (as far as I know) for Chris to also have a "guest spot" in the game for that week, as well.

Anyway, don't be shy with birthday plans. To the degree that we can, we'll be happy to work around them. :)

cuteasaurus

First Post
The_Universe said:
it's possible that more specific plans that might interfere with my current totally free weekend will arise. One never knows.

Are these more specific plans related to Keaton's arrival?

As far as birthday plans...I know some people up here had indicated that they didn't want me to "let my birthday go by uncelebrated" but I can always convince them that some other time (friday night maybe) would be better for that. And, as usual...I'm kinda thinking about the 6 flags thing (in place of Valleyfair). And, Chris promised to take me to IKEA for my birthday ;)

The_Universe

First Post
Not so much his arrival (he shows up this friday) as planned activities to entertain him.

As for 6 flags - I also hear King's Dominion is cool.

The_Universe said:
Not so much his arrival (he shows up this friday) as planned activities to entertain him.

As for 6 flags - I also hear King's Dominion is cool.
The Six Flags here leaves a bit to be desired... but - they have Dippin' Dots.

Xath

Moder-gator
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
The Six Flags here leaves a bit to be desired... but - they have Dippin' Dots.

The 6 Flags just completely redid their water park. Supposedly it's pretty cool.

Laurel

First Post
Since I'm out are you, Kennon, taking Demeter over? Is she getting pinned by rocks for a few days and then catching up? Acting like V's raven from OoTS?

I know this is way in advance, but starting Friday I am sans phone/internet contact till late the 26th so want to make sure you need have whatever you need or what not in place before then :)

Happy early birthday wishes Clarissa!

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Since I'm out are you, Kennon, taking Demeter over? Is she getting pinned by rocks for a few days and then catching up? Acting like V's raven from OoTS?

I know this is way in advance, but starting Friday I am sans phone/internet contact till late the 26th so want to make sure you need have whatever you need or what not in place before then :)

Happy early birthday wishes Clarissa!
She'll recede to the background, but be with the party in case she's needed (her ancient languages might prove usefuly). Sort of like Mik's character this last time. :)

Remove ads