• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for June 24-26

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 24-26?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Hehe...I thought you'd say that. ;)
That specifically? Or just something like that? Because if you knew *specifically,* you're obviously one of the infamous "nordic" alien hybrids, widely known for their psychic powers.

The_Universe said:
I have been told that Mik's party will not be on Saturday. It will be sometime after this weekend, but I don't have any information that's more complete than that.
Well - I do ask that Mik and Gertie remember that we'll be gone next weekend... and the following weekend for our trip. :)

I'd like to be there, but understand if it doesn't fit your schedules. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Well - I do ask that Mik and Gertie remember that we'll be gone next weekend... and the following weekend for our trip. :)

I'd like to be there, but understand if it doesn't fit your schedules. :)
I believe they're aware, but I suppose I don't really know.

Xath

Moder-gator
Sorry. I sat down at 10am and I just woke up.

Yes, we'll be there sunday.

No, I don't know when Mik's party is. The reason we're not doing it this weekend is because Kat and Greg are out of town. And, as we don't have favorite friends, I don't think he'll want his party when Liz and Kennon aren't here either.

Remove ads