• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for June 24-26

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 24-26?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

cuteasaurus

First Post
Yeah...there is another Irish pub in Baltimore (the one with Buffalo burgers) where you can do something like that...maybe it's an Irish thing? ;)

OH! They have Trifle!! I've always wanted to try that! (It's a major plot pt in an Agatha Christie short story...)

cuteasaurus said:
I'd say we should make reservations (if they have that) but we still don't know how many are coming...
I don't, either.

Right now all I know is that Keaton, Kennon, Clarissa, Chris, and I will be there... Mik and Gertie are a mystery... and Nico and JC will be leaving for their home, I believe...

Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Don't know if their coming... sorry that wasn't clear.
I actually don't even know if Mik is back from the field, yet... nor do I know if there are birthday festivities planned for him this weekend. (his bday was the 18th)...

cuteasaurus

First Post
She mentioned something about depending on ppl with cars (for his birthday stuff)...I guess I thought you guys had heard more since then. Hmm...

Remove ads