• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Stores in NYC

leeann_the_lame

First Post
Hi All -

I was wondering if anyone could point me to gaming stores in NYC? I'm looking for two things:

(1) Someplace to get my video gaming fix. I'm looking for a store that offers more than first-person shooter games (something like Warcraft is good, but RPG offerings are better).

(2) Someplace to buy D&D stuff and potentially play a one shot game (I'm only here for another 5 weeks).

Thanks...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
For RPGs:

The Compleat Strategist
11 East 33rd Street
New York City, NY 10016
212-685-3880

There's also Neutral Ground - it's on West 26th Street, but I don't have the exact address. Less stuff on the shelves, but there's people and lots of space to play.

edit:

Neutral Ground New York
122 West 26th Street, 4th Floor
(Between 6th and 7th Avenue)
New York, NY 10001
212-633-1288
FAX 633-0979
NEW HOURS
Sunday – Thursday 12pm to 12am
Thursday & Friday 12pm to 1am
Saturday 10am to 1am

Last edited:

leeann_the_lame

First Post
I'm going back home to California (San Diego to be specific). And never coming back, ever. Seriously. At least not to New Jersey. Or at least the New Jersey part of the New York greater metro area. I've been doing an internship here.

But if the game day happens before I go and I'm not tourist-ing that weekend, I'd like to come.

robaustin

First Post
I'm sorry to hear your experience in New JErsey was poor. I'm sure we can make it up to you - we're more than just the nasty looking sections you go through to get to NYC.

--*Rob

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads