• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game?

BSF

Explorer
I am thinking probably not. I am beat and there is still a lot to do around the house. I would like to game, but I doubt I will have the energy to run a decent, much less good, game.

BSF

Explorer
I think we are getting settled in enough for me to actually start thinking about the game again. :)

Let's tentatively plan for this upcoming Friday (June 24). Even if I can't gather my wits to run something for the campaign, maybe we could play something else. In the least, it would give most of you the chance to check out the new house.

Hey, I have a favor to ask. Would any of you with a truck be willing to help haul some stuff to the dump sometime this week? We have pulled most of the stuff out of the garage and we have a huge box filled with garbage we need to get rid of. Melinda might also have some other stuff to haul.

If you are willing to help out, give us a call (899-5428).

thanks!

BSF

Explorer
The easiest way to get to my house is probably from Tramway.

From Tramway, head West on Comanche. Take the third right turn. The street name is Mt Rainier. Proceed to 3745, we are on the left hand side of the street.

For many of you, it might be easiest to take Paseo del Norte East to Tramway, then South to Comanche. For anybody coming from the UNM area, head East to Tramway, then North to Comanche. For Sage, I would suggest I-25, East on I-40, North on Tramway to Comanche. ;)

Tormal

First Post
So... were we doing anything tonight?
I know Brian isn't going to be here, Don't know about shane, can't tell if Russ will, Don't think Mike will.... so... it's me and chris for certain! :) Megen will probably be w/ me again too.

BSF

Explorer
This week has been hellacious at work. I am beat. I would love to do something to relax and have fun. With a small group we would probably do board games or card games again. Though I also have an idea I would like to discuss a little bit as well. Let's play. Something. Though I won't be able to handle a late night. Certainly not as late as last week. :)

Kultar

First Post
I know its been a while since Ive been around so I have no idea what is happening so....are we playing/hanging out tomarrow?

Remove ads