• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamer from western pa seeking other gamers.

Mikey Williams

First Post
Gamer seeking gamers from Western PA.
I am from New Kensington PA I am looking for gamers from all over western PA who might be interested in forming a larger than normal group. We would be more like a guild we would just be representing the western side of PA.
I personally play and dm OD&D 1st edition D&D, 2nd, 3rd-3.5 D&D. and 5th edition D&D. I also enjoy play and gm different Palladium games such as heroes unlimited and Rifts.
I have run white wolf games and played them in the past, currently I only own the Street Fighter storytelling game from them and will only run it.
I enjoy Gamma world in its older editions. And Star Frontiers, I had the Alternity Books but never got to play it.
I played and ran the Marvel super heroes games from TSR
I played the first and second editions of shadowrun and loved that game, I would like to play some of the newer editions.
I have wanted to play or run a champion’s game as well,
I enjoy star wars D20 as well, I loved the d6 system but no longer have any of the books for it.

I am looking to get groups together for Saturdays and Sundays, We would be looking for a place to hold the games and meetings for the guild.
I am always looking to get groups together for games, Or to join in to existing groups to help fill in a vacancy.

Remove ads