• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in NC speak up!

SolidSnake

First Post
FreeBooter said:
Hey, if you want to do a meetup, I'm up for that if we can arrange it to be on a Sunday.

I'll second FreeBooter on this one too. I'm in the area and would be very interested in meeting up with anyone who is running or wants to start a game. BelenUmaria, FreeBooter; Let me know if you guys are meeting up and I'll try to make it.

GoblinGirl

First Post
Finding players/Meetups

Hey all-- for those looking for games to join or players to start one, we have a book at the store where you can put your contact info and the game you want, and folks who come in can look through for others wanting the same game they do. Freebooter, it was great meeting you today-- hope to see you again soon! If you need a place to meet to play on Sunday(s), keep us in mind- there's currently plenty of space available, as the Magic players only want to do Friday nights so we're rearranging the calendar LOL.

Just a little shameless self-promotion! :cool:

~Robin
www.lostgoblingames.com

Catavarie

First Post
Hello,

Just think all this time i thought me and my group of freinds were the only ones in the Raleigh area that played any RPGs (Other than the LARP people at NCSU, don't get me started on them) I live in N. Raleigh currently and have been tryin to get some people together for a game of either D&D 3.5 or RIFTS for the past year, but due to me and my group either getting married or having kids it just hasn't been working out for me. I'm stoked to hear that a new game shop has opened up just 5 mins down the road from myplace I'll have to stop by the Lost Goblin and check out the book to see if I can find a few people to play with, unfortunatly being a Paramedic I have a rather odd work schedule so I can't play a certain day each (or even every other) week. So I might have to settle for the game-a-day method but we shall see. Anyways just wanted to add my name to the list of other gamers in the area, hell maybe we can get a weekend event setup and have a huge Round Robin game. Thats always a blast. Afterall you're not a hardcore gamer till your on your 39th straight hour of a game and you attack with your jar of endless suds instead of your +2 Longsword. :D

Ampolitor

Explorer
looking this summer

Well as some know me I moved from NY and transferred my job to Gastonia. Im a Police Officer so I dont care for games that like to have recreation time around the table (if you know what I mean been there quit that group) Im 32 and Im looking for a mature gaming group so I can get back into 3rd D&D or 1, or 2. Im currently working on my house in Lincolnton and in the near future Ill have a cool place to game if need be. Anyway if anyone is looking for a older player drop me a line here.

Belen

Adventurer
DMs Dinner!

FreeBooter said:
Hey, if you want to do a meetup, I'm up for that if we can arrange it to be on a Sunday.

We will be having our monthly DM's Dinner at All Fun and Games this coming Sunday, April 10 at 6:30pm. And we can arrange a D&D meetup sometime down the road. How about we start discussing dates in May?

Also, All Fun and Games has an online messageboard for posting info about campaigns or for finding games: http://www.localendar.com/topics/do10hedron

If you want to come to the dinner this Sunday, then the address for the store is:

2062 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27511
ph. (919) 233-7727

nerf_ninja

Explorer
Nice thread! I'm surprised to see so many people in NC.

My group needs another player. We play in Durham off of 15-501, generally twice a month on a weekend day. Generally non-FR 3.5, although it depends on the current DM. Every few months we rotate DMs to give the last one a break. Actually it could be said that we would benefit from a new DM for a while, since our current one has been at it for about 6 months.... But firstly we would like to find a new player.

If you're interested please contact me at my gaming address below.

Thanks,
Bryan

nerf_ninja at yahoo dot com.

Remove ads