• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming Book Shelf Competition

Sir Robilar

First Post
Who has the greatest of them all? Please post a picture of your gaming book shelf so we can decide.

(My own unworthy collection is stored in a small box under a table, so I dare not compete...)

Qualidar

First Post
Who has the greatest of them all? Please post a picture of your gaming book shelf so we can decide.

(My own unworthy collection is stored in a small box under a table, so I dare not compete...)

I have no doubt that Gospog wins this competition, although Piratecat would be a close contender if his stuff was all in the same place.

I have no photo's of either's set up, however.

My own collection is spread out between 2 locations, and not nearly as impressive in total.

Crothian

First Post
If I had the shelf spae it would look pretty cool, but I've got a lot of it tubs and boxes and in piles on the floor.

Holy Bovine

First Post
While I don't have pictures I do have 10 shelves (approximately 3 feet long) stuffed with RPG books. Everything from modules from the 70's to boxed sets from the 80's to the latest release from WotC.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Because what really matters is the size? Come on, people!

Plus, I have seen Piratecat's game room. He wins.

Storminator

First Post
Because what really matters is the size? Come on, people!

Plus, I have seen Piratecat's game room. He wins.

Have you seen Gospog's two game rooms connected by a secret door? It's pretty impressive. Both have definitely got the whole "House for Gaming" thing going on.

PS

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads