• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming Paper: Terrain Prints?

falcarrion

First Post
how about rope bridges between tree tops. you could finally have a tree top elven city.

Crater covered landscape for sci fi games.

or even spider webs and salagmites for underdark adventuring

DogBackward

First Post
Okay, I talked to the boss, and it turns out it costs too much to make new prints with this kinda detail. However, if you've seen Gaming Paper Singles, we will be doing something in a similar vein with those.

darjr

I crit!
Okay, I talked to the boss, and it turns out it costs too much to make new prints with this kinda detail. However, if you've seen Gaming Paper Singles, we will be doing something in a similar vein with those.

I suppose it doesn't have to be super detailed. Especially the stuff meant to be pasted on other paper.... but this on the singles would be cool as well.

Could the singles have a repeating interlocking set? Kinda like dungeon tiles?

Festivus

First Post
This isn't something I would purchase. I don't buy the flip mats with terrain either. The idea of stamps or stencils I could use on paper maps would be a good one. Make one that I could use with flip mats and I would for sure buy them.

Doors, traps, secret doors, chairs, rocks, fire pits would be find starting points for things I would be interested in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads