Gaming W/Jemal: Circle of Champions (Debut Battle)

Walking Dad

First Post
Redstone

Redstone is answering neither with words, nor with gestures to his teammates suggestion. He is still just so used to obey commands that he raises both hands, letting his shards fly again.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: attack (Dodge) vs Commando. Toughness DC 25 on a hit.

---

HP: 1
Condition: -2 on Toughness checks

OFFENSE
INITIATIVE +2
Unarmed +5 Close , Damage 11
Ranged Shards +6, Damage 10
Close Cone Damage 8, Dodge DC 18
Encase +5, Damage -, Dodge (DC 21)

DEFENSE

DODGE 5 - PARRY 5
FORTITUDE 9 - WILL 7
TOUGHNESS 11 (11 Impervious)

[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Redstone sends a hail of shards at the commando, who barely dodges the deadly projectiles.
Meanwhile, Titan slowly powers back up, and armor grins "FINALLY! A fight!"

OOC: BBs: actually a 19 fails by exactly 5, so just one degree. Titan only gets a 'bruise'. You just barely miss being dazed.

Actions from Savior and Titan still required.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Savior wonders at the odd feeling in the back off her head.

{{ I hope this announcer is getting my gender right this time around. Just because I'm not built like all those other buxom female fighters, is no reason to be called a boy. }}

She moves closer to Sprite and decides since she doesn't wish to surrender to capture, she'll just have to be beaten into submission.

OOC: Toughness DC 24 if that's a hit

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
"This one seems bored, rather prattles on, and demands a fight, then you will be accompanied a fight." Titan raises his arm to aim at the armoured juggernaut it charges up more slowly than usual. At the last second this unit moves his arm a few inches to the right to be blasted to the staggering Amazon. "That fight however will not be from this unit."

OOC: Ah thank ya for that, as for me action going all out on the Amazon, +2 to hit -2 to dodge/parry, Toughness DC is 23 if I hit. 12 must be me number, heh ;)

[sblock=Status]
Dodge: 5
Parry: 5
Toughness: 8
Impervious: 8
Fort: Immune
Will: 8
Condition:
Saves Penalty: -2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=Initiative]
* = Current turn
Redstone, Savior, Sam, Titan
Commando
*Xolotl.
Armour, Sprite.[/sblock]
Savior lashes out at his tiny foe but can't quite get him.
Titan raises his gun, blasting at the Amazon and catching her surprised. The laser begins to envelop her and a second later she dissapears in a small flash of light as the arena masters pull her out of the lethal blast.
Armour practically vibrates with Rage, and punches with all his fury at Titan, missing in his blind rage and driving his fist deep into the wall beside the machine-man.
OOC:
Sprite dodged, but Amazon is second foe down. Armour misses on his wild swing, and it's now Xol's turn again.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Xolotl materializes grinning with his cadaverous face. Tapping the staff on the ground again, and again and again, he produces an expanding wave of necromantic energy that saps the life force of Armor Sprite and Commando (if they all fit withing burst area 8, if not, priories Armour.)

Pain of the dying: Will DC 18 1: Dazed; 2: Stunned; 3: Paralyzed. Resisted: Will. Extras: Burst area, Increased Range. Limited: Living targets. Selective

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=init]
* = Current turn
*Redstone, Savior, Sam, Titan
Commando
Xolotl.
Armour, Sprite.[/sblock]
Xolotl's wave of pain washes over the remaining foes, and Commando grabs his head, moaning in pain as he curls into a ball. Armour seems unphased by it, however, and Sprite manages to put some distance between them before it affects him.
Armour continues his relentless assault on Titan, but the robot manages to block the assault, gears grinding as he grabs Armours fist in his own, stopping the powerful blow short.
Sprite glances around and shakes his head, obviously thinking they've lost. He dashes forwards, slashing with no effect at Xolotl's legs as he goes, before Fleeing down the hallway "Imdonecatchyoulaterjerkwads!"

OOC:
Keep in mind the four of you that are up don't HAVE to act in any specific order amongst yourselves.
EDIT: Rolled Toughness vs Xolotls wave, those should be will saves, so just replacing their toughness bonuses with Will bonuses. Armour +7, Command +8, Sprite +9... effects end up the same though, Commando is paralyzed, the others are unaffected.

Side note, VV, that attack bugs me a bit.. Nothing big, it just seems odd to have a life-draining attack with a will save to me.. *Shrug*..

Also, anybody else having trouble with the dice roller? I always have it set to streamlined, but today it switched to full, showing every single roll and the dice graphics.. checked my options, they still say I'm on streamlined.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I can switch it to fortitude, although I think it was an error from my part to describe it as I did. I envisioned it as Xolotl sharing with the targets the pain of the countless souls abandoning the mortal plane to enter hell/whatever, not a life leech thing. I'll decribe it better next time I use it, sorry.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hold still, so I can swat you!" Savior yells out as she takes and draws a bead on her tiny opponent.

OOC: Same attack mode if you please. Toughness DC 24 on a hit.

Walking Dad

First Post
Redstone

Redstone has no qualms to attack the unmoving Commando. Mercy is something learned and isn't coming natural to him...

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: attack (Dodge) vs Commando. Power Attack 5 hits paralyzed enemy as a routine action.
Toughness DC 30.

---

HP: 1
Condition: -2 on Toughness checks

OFFENSE
INITIATIVE +2
Unarmed +5 Close , Damage 11
Ranged Shards +6, Damage 10
Close Cone Damage 8, Dodge DC 18
Encase +5, Damage -, Dodge (DC 21)

DEFENSE

DODGE 5 - PARRY 5