Gaming W/Jemal: Circle of Champions (Debut Battle)

Walking Dad

First Post
Redstone

Redstone raises both hands. Tens of shards fly from it and hit the Golem at multiple places.

[sblock=OOC]

Free: Change Array to Ranged Shards
Standard: attack vs Dodge. Toughness DC 25 on a hit.
Move: None (still out of Golem's melee movement range)

---

HP: 1
Condition: -2 on Toughness checks

OFFENSE
INITIATIVE +2
Unarmed +5 Close , Damage 11
Ranged Shards +6, Damage 10
Close Cone Damage 8, Dodge DC 18
Encase +5, Damage -, Dodge (DC 21)

DEFENSE

DODGE 5 - PARRY 5
FORTITUDE 9 - WILL 7
TOUGHNESS 11 (11 Impervious)

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
From her slight vantage point Savoir sees Xolotl in trouble.

Hover over towards Sprite she tries ensnaring the little pixie within a telekinetic force bubble.

OOC: Move to be in range to help Xolotl next round should he need it. And use Telekinesis to try and grab Sprite. STR 8

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=initiative]
Streamlined how I'm doing Init
* = Current turn
Redstone, Savior, Sam,
*Titan.
Commando, Amazon.
Xolotl.
Armour, Sprite.
[/sblock]
Redstone and Sam's continued combined attacks finally succeed in taking down the stone behemoth, Golem collapses to the ground in rubble that quickly dissipates as the Circle Attendants teleport him to safety. Though they can't hear it, Savior can almost feel the crowd cheering as they watch the beast finally drop. Bolstered by this thought, he telekinetically grabs hold of the nimble Sprite, nabbing it while it is unaware of him, and plastering it to the floor.
OOC: Just waiting on Titan again :p
Golem is down, Sprite is Bound by a nat 1.

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Titan continues his assault on the assailant woman, seeing her team diminishing is giving a plus, stepping back, he continues firing.

[sblock=Status]
Dodge: 7
Parry: 7
Toughness: 8
Impervious: 8
Fort: Immune
Will: 8
Condition:
Saves Penalty: -1
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=Initiative]
* = Current turn
*Redstone, Savior, Sam, Titan(?)
Commando, Amazon.
Xolotl.
Armour, Sprite.[/sblock]

Titan blasts away at the Amazon once more, the blast striking her squarely and knocking her off her feet and back a few feet!
The woman staggers back to her feet, pulling a bola out and flinging it at Titan!
Meanwhile, the Commando takes stock of the situation and pulls out a handful of pellets, beginning to lob them at the team, enveloping Xolotl, Titan, and Savior in a series of small explosions.

Distracted by the explosions, Titan is hit squarely by the bola, and ensnared by it.
Savior is rocked by a direct hit and knocked into the nearby wall, dazing him.
Xolotl laughs as he fades from the corporeal plane, escaping both the explosion and his heavily Armoured opponent.
the Sprite wriggles around for a moment, finally finding a gap in the forcefield holding him down, and squirms free.
Armour scowls as the mage escapes, and with a roar of frustration, charges Titan. "SOMEBODY STAND STILL AND FIGHT ME!" He barrels into the entrapped droid, slamming him with the force of a truck and sending the robot flying into a wall.
OOC:
Anyone who isn't already doing so, please include Rank/DC of any ability you use that requires a roll on my part. It significantly speeds up my responses when I don't have to multi-tab to the Rogue's Gallery to figure it out.

Amazon is Staggered and even more bruised. (Her falling down/getting up is just descriptive of her being staggered, not actually movement).
Commando's area attack strikes the three mentioned, only Savior is affected, failing by 2 degrees. He is bruised and Dazed.
Titan is currently Hindered (Half move speed) by the Affliction affect of the bolas. He can ignore them or attempt a str check (DC 19) to break free.
Sprite escapes Savior's grab.
Armour uses all-out/power attack on Titan, and I rolled a 1 for BBs' roll. I don't know if you've used your HP yet, BBs.. If not, I suggest rolling a reroll on that, and post yourself standing back up (just descriptive, no need ot spend an action on it). If you don't have any HP left, then Titan's out of the combat. sry :(

That brings us back up to the top, everybody's up again!

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Sam watches as the Golem drops and subsequently disappears. "One down, four to go! Come on Redstone, Focused fire to reduce the enemy forces." Sam then switches back to his blaster and fires at Commando.

OOC: Arm Cannon +8, Toughness DC 23.

Jemal

Adventurer
Sam's blast strike's the Commando, but he manages to twirl around, avoiding the brunt of the shot as it glances off his armour.
OOC: Commando nat-1's but gets a reroll. Sam gains 1 HP.
Luck roll 10; +10 for reroll, he still fails but only by 3, so he's one more bruised.
Also, that's the last reroll they get.

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Everything happened so fast for Titan, first he was shot with a at with a few mere pellets, nothing majour, until the Goddess of robot slaying threw Bolas at him, which then set him up for a massive tackle from the gigantic armoured foe to the wall, Everything turns black. Error, error, error, system malfunctioning. Checking back-up power. Back-up power available. Using back-up power. Rebooting, rebooting. status check: Legs online, arms online, laser online, chest, majour damage, but online, head, damaged, but online. Systems functioning and online. Everything turns back to red, combat mode. With surprise Titan slowly gets back up. "Systems functioning, re-assessing battle tactics."

OOC: I use my HP, and I do believe I fail by 2 degrees, unless mistaken.

[sblock=Status]
Dodge: 7
Parry: 7
Toughness: 8
Impervious: 8
Fort: Immune
Will: 8
Condition:
Saves Penalty: -2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads