Gaming W/Jemal: Circle of Champions (Debut Battle)

BBs

First Post
This unit sights are malfunctioning, and are having troubles hitting. ... Continuing to open fire! this unit jumps back five feet and opens fire again. "Uh-oh this looks like the end of Titan."

[sblock=Status]
Dodge: 7
Parry: 7
Toughness: 8
Impervious: 8
Fort: Immune
Will: 8
Condition:
Saves Penalty: -1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Update pending after work.
EDIT: Yes, my work was 4 days long... *shifty eye shifty eye*

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=initiative]* = Characters who've gone so far.
*Sprite: 25
*Redstone: 24
*Savior: 20
*Sam: 16
*Titan: 15
*Commando, Amazon: 14
Xolotl: 8
Armour: 7
Golem: 5[/sblock]
Redstone chips a large chunk out of Golem's leg, then moves away from the monster while Sam's energy blade slides silently into its side.
Savior fires another bolt of force at the turret, destroying it with a small cloud of smoke.
The Amazon easily dodge's Titan's stray blast, and winds up with a haymaker, but she too misses.
Commando steps out of his cover, takes careful aim, and fires off another burst at Sam, impacting several hits on sams armour. Though the suit takes the brunt of the hit, he's going to have some bruises.
OOC: Savior can't really go very far up, you're inside a building.
The Golem is on his last legs.. 5 bruised, staggered, and dazed, but still standing. That hunka rock can take a beating.
Commando had an extra degree of success on his multi-attack, so the DC was up, Sam fails and takes a -1 bruise. On the plus side, he's now exposed (Used the All-Out attack manuever so -2 dodge/parry)
Xolotl is up, and sorry again about the delay. :(

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Xolotl spots the Commando getting out of cover to fire at his allies. That was the perfect chance to unleash the fury of the sky over him. The ancient god starts chanting again, flaying his right hand around, while his left holds his staff. Arcs of lightning begin to jump from the staff to his cadaverous hand. He outstretches the now crackling and sparking hand towards Commando, and dozens of lightning arcs towards him!

5 steps back, then Call lightning on Commando (Multiattack blast 8 electricity)

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]
OOC: OOC: Savior can't really go very far up, you're inside a building.

Sorry though we were in like a "terror-dome" setting. Ten feet up is good enough, just want to be out of punching reach.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: ENWorld is acting up, and roller's not working for me right now. Heading to bed soon, Will try again after I wake up.

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=initiative]
Streamlined how I'm doing Init
* = Current turn
*Redstone, Savior, Sam, Titan.
Commando, Amazon.
Xolotl.
Armour, Golem, Sprite.
[/sblock]

Xolotl's Lightning catches the commando off guard, blasting him backwards off his feet. A trail of smoke rises from his chest, but after a moment he groans and starts to rise. Down, but not quite out.
Armour and Sprite, Drawn by the god's power, combine their efforts to bring him down, the small one jabbing it's dagger up into his side while the large one grabs him in a tight Bear Hug. "Lets see you try that NOW, mageling!"

Oblivious to this, the Golem watches it's opposition back up. It starts to take a step forward but it's leg cracks where it was hit. It's massive form turns then to face Sam, standing behind, and it backhands him hard. Sam ducks underneath, but can feel the force behind the blow.. that thing would be like getting hit by.. well, a tonne of brick!

OOC:
Xolotl hits commando, but only 1 degree so no extra multi-attack damage. He does fail badly though, and is Staggered.
Armour and Sprite both retaliate on Xolotl, Sprites attack leaves you Bruised and Dazed, and Armour's has you bound (Defenseless, Immobile, Impaired) unless you would like to use a HP to reroll either of those. I've written the scene as you failing, but if you do choose to use an HP, just post yourself 'recovering'.
Golem misses Sam *Originally read a wrong number and thought he smacked you*
It's now the rest of the party's turn. Golem's on his last legs (FIVE Bruises!), and the rest of them look banged up too.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I can try something different." Xolotl's body becomes a shadow, intangible, and simply moves away to a safer place between his allies, cackling all the way.

Shadow form: Concealment 4 (All gustatory and all olfactory); Immunity 10 (Entrapment, all enviromental); Movement 3 (Slithering, Wall crawling 2, Trackless)

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
Unless you can do that as a reaction, you'll have to wait for your next turn, but it's definitely a great exit. :)

Remove ads