Gaming w/Jemal : Circle of Champions OOC (Full for now)

Jemal

Adventurer
Kerlan -
Statistics: (2 pts)
Str 02 = -5 [-10] +05 [10]
Sta 04 = 04 [ 08] +00 [00]
Dex 02 = -5 [-10] +05 [10]
Agi 02 = -5 [-10] +05 [10]
Fgt 08 = 04 [ 08] +04 [08]
Int 00 = 00 [ 00] +00 [00]
Awa 08 = 04 [ 08] +04 [08]
Pre 00 = 00 [ 00] +00 [00]
Statistics should be -6pts not 2pts
You have str, dex, agi listed as 2, but the math puts them at 0.

Battlesuit cost :
12+5+8+8+10+12+2+24+38+28=147
Removable reduces it by 1/5, so -29 = 118 final cost.

Skills : Your Acrobatics seems like it has a +2 agi included.

Jemal

Adventurer
Alright did another run through of all the characters in the RG.

Kerlan -
Looks great, just one note - Your battlesuit still has listed (-?) for the removable flaw. The total cost seems right, so I assume it's just an oversight. # in there should be -27 by my count.

Holyman -
Hasn't had any changes made yet. Still waiting on a finished character.

BBs -
You mis-added your power total, citing a total power cost of 73 when it should be 77. However, You also lowered the rank on your Arm Cannon, but didn't change the cost. At rank 8 it should only cost 24, 6 less, so your total power cost is ACTUALLY 71.
This means you have two more points. I'd suggest some more advantages or upping a skill or two.

VV, WD, and Frogger are ready to go.

Looks like Holyman's having some delays, and Joker hasn't posted since portraying interest. If everybody else is ready to go, I'ld like to start up the debut fight within the week.
I'll add their characters in afterwards if they're still interested.

BBs

First Post
huh, that's what I get for last second before work, lets me see again without being rushed. ;) There, hopefully this works this time! :p

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Been super busy both with games on here and at work.

Shall have changes made by the weeks end, so would like to have Savior watching the fighting from a box seat or some other area. Maybe we could add a little RP into the mix if you wish to introduce a character or two that isn't a gladiator.

HM

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm suggesting using a HP to stunt this AP: Teleport 5: 24 pp
Accurate, Extended, Portal, Increased mass 4, Limited to extended, Tiring
That should get us to the item atop of the tower. that is a 30 miles teleport, 800 lb of weight. Xolotl would be vulnerable, tired and dazed after making this portal.

Submitted for approval.

Alternative I can design an invisibility or conceal ritual for the ambush in a couple of rounds.
Concealment 2: 4pp
Blanding, Passive, Affect Others, Area burst.

I can add Limited to Machines, and remove passive for example, to sneak into the tower unseen.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
The teleport won't work, the artifact vaults are always shielded from shortcuts.
It could get you to the towers entrance.
The invisible could work, just post what you're trying to do.

Walking Dad

First Post
Would this scrying ritual work:

Supersenses 10 (Detect (moving size -2 objects/creatures), ranged, accurate 2, acute 1, extended 4) - subtle 2 Concentration -1/rank; Tiring -1/rank. -> 5pp

Remove ads