• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal - Epic Mortal Kombat (Character creation.)

Voidrazor

First Post
Jemal - Arg, I can't believe I have yet another thing to run by you. Is the Chain Lash from Savage Species OK? I was planning on just usng a spiked chain but that won't work with those sunder feats due to being piercing.

EDIT - Also could I get a Helm of Telepathy that doesn't have the read thoughts feature but can be used for voluntary communication without it?

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Thanks. I don't really like the sunder mechanics. But as long as the Blackguard's pre-reqs put me in it, I figured I'd make the most of it.

BTW, how'd you get your Wraithstrike wand to work as a swift action? Sign me up for that!

Vertexx69

First Post
(Keeping all this stuff strait is almost a full time job), But why does it list wraithstrike as a viable wand spell in CAdv. if using a charge is a standard action and the spell only lasts 1 round (as you can't attack that round) unless it lasts until the end of the next round. That's why I have several memorized as well. :confused:

Jemal

Adventurer
I really really dislike WraithStrike. just something to keep in mind.

Voidrazor - You'd have to tell me what Chain Lash is first.
Vertex - I think I'll say no to the candles for now.

Allright, I'm back from vacation, meaning the Tournament BEGINS today. I'll be double checking the characters, and anybody who's character is NOT posted in the RG yet cannot leave the 'safe zone' until their character IS posted and complete.

Speaking of which, I need a check in here. You cannot post yourself leaving the safe zone until you've checked in here to say that your character is Complete. be sure to include your character's name in the 'checkin' post just to make it simple.

Shayuri

First Post
Macrisse is complete.

Also, by RAW, a wand always takes a minimum of a standard action to use, regardless of the spell that's in the wand. Some classes can use metamagic feats on spell trigger items, at an additional cost in charges, and applying Quicken Spell that way is the only way to get a wand down to a swift action that I know of...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads