• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal - Epic Mortal Kombat (Character creation.)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Jemal said:
I'm gonna go with yes. Sorry, derek.

As to the rest of you - I've had a few... changes lately that are causing an upset in my schedule. Mostly, they're making me not want to deal with Epic Numbers for a few days. I apologize for the temporary inconvenience, I should've postponed the official tournament start for another week, but i should be able to kill.. Er I mean Challenge you all soon.
No worries, I'm content to wait until you're ready.

Rino

First Post
Jemal said:
I'm gonna go with yes. Sorry, derek.

As to the rest of you - I've had a few... changes lately that are causing an upset in my schedule. Mostly, they're making me not want to deal with Epic Numbers for a few days. I apologize for the temporary inconvenience, I should've postponed the official tournament start for another week, but i should be able to kill.. Er I mean Challenge you all soon.

we will wait and see

Jemal

Adventurer
Really sorry again about the delay guys. I'm ready to start pretty much any time, but I'm going to be gone from the morning of the fourth until sometime on the 8th/9th, so I'll start it up as soon as I'm back.

I promise I'll make up for it with some deadly-cool opponents.

Jemal

Adventurer
Sorries, 1 week vacation turned into 2.. hehe.. don't kill me, eh?
I've got 2 weeks worth of a dozen games to catch up on, as well as some stuff to take care of IRL in town here, but I'll be updating with all available speed.

Speaking of speed, remember those 'deadly' opponents I promised? *evil grin*

Vertexx69

First Post
Tenneths Comp longbow base dmg is 2d6 not 1d10 (standard size increase for large weapon) ill be marking charges and spells used in the RG if thats ok.

Last edited:

I beg your forgiveness my liege.

My liege, i beg your forgiveness for the lateness of my post, but my lord you must know that there was extrenuating circumstances that were beyond my contol. i shall now post my character and statr posting in game.

your humble servent,
ishalleatyourfleash

Jemal

Adventurer
tenneth - very well.

Flesh - Indeed, you are fortunate that I am lenient, my servant. Now go forth and rend them limb from limb.

Remove ads