• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal - FinalFantasy D&D (Going Again!)

Jemal

Adventurer
Hmm.. Seems our white mage has dissapeared again, and Caros is a bit late posting IC.

I'm thinking of switching someone to the Caravan group.. Who thinks their character would fit in best with the current group?

Also, still need confirmation from Greenstar before i start the second group...

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
If they don't have a mascot in that Caravan group, I might easily be able to come in and help them 'from the woods'. Either one of the mascots, if we aren't in the caravan group, could be easily put into play. That's just my opinion, as I don't really know how the others are built up as characters.

Darimaus

First Post
I am itching to start, so I would love to be in the caravan group. Though how I'd fit would be pretty much how Fangor described it (Mascots for the win lol)

Jemal

Adventurer
lol @ greenstar - I actually meant confirm that your character's completed & Ready to start, but I guess that's a yes.

In that case, I'm going to insert Sly into the Caravan group (I prefer the idea of a raptor leaping out of the bushes to 'save them' rather than a little girl/blink dog) And I'll start up the other (Fortress) group's IC thread ASAP.

Remove ads