Gaming W/Jemal - FinalFantasy D&D (Going Again!)

Arkhandus

First Post
Mikken's still in.

And yeah, I consider Vista, XP, and ME to all suck noodles. I have slightly more faith in XP's stability, but not much. I think Windows 2000 was the most stable, IIRC, and without all the extra junk running in the background all the time like XP and Vista have going. Those're just more potential problem-starters as far as I'm concerned, and more wasted processing power.

Jemal

Adventurer
hmm.. I believe the party was discussing what to do next, and dealing with Uncle Aluf/Kyo/Freida's impending departure. Will do an update after I get home from work.. I think it's safe to fast-forward the goodbyes a bit as we've spent a fair bit of time on them... Unless any of your characters are going to insist on NOT going with the caravan (In which case, pls tell me why in this thread so that I might come up with a believable reason IC to convince your character...)

Jemal

Adventurer
eep. sry, took a couple extra days, but the update is.. well, 'up'.

I didn't want to skip over ALL the days in between and just go straight to another encounter so this update is a bit more of a RP update, with the. er.. 'possibility' of something happening. Perhaps your characters could get to know each other a bit and/or figure out strategies, etc, before crossing the border into Walesh tommorow.

Also a good time to ask any questions you may have (In or out of character)

if it is possible i'd like to get a few things,

blast disks 900 gp, 5d6 damage in a 10' radius dc14, two modes timed(up to 10rounds) and proximity(small sized or larger creatures entering the 5'square it's in walking or flying -2 to their save) rogues can find (dc28) and disable (dc28)

exploding spike 1500 gp, 10d6 damage 20' radius dc 14, standard action to place, one round after to arm, then turns invisible and blows if anything gets with in 10', in the arming round any one can take it from the ground to disarm and reuse it

and did i get what we doing right? is there even any one from the original party here, mikken is i think, but other then hime it's me , deezy and Sly?
if mikken subcomes to a cures, strange disease, bad magic or what not and takes an intersesting template we could so have a monsterous partly, me and sly are the mosters, Deezy the madscientist, and Mikken could be the lackey...ooo take half golem, use flesh golem and be an igor

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Due to my current circumstances, I've withdrawn myself from all other games I DM and Play in excepting this one, and even then my updates here will likely be slow, but I just couldn't give up on this one.

Fleshie - Yes, you got the description right.

IIRC, the current party should include Mikken & Leita(Unless TailSpinner decided to give up on me, he hasn't posted her since I came back) Who've been there from start, Toral and Deezy who just showed up, kitty who knows whats going on from following and listening, and Sly who followed the party from the snake fight.

As to the explosives, you can get the Blast disks for 1000 gp each, as they're rare items in the caravan (They weren't planning on having to blow many things up, and so only brought a limited supply of explosives). Exploding spikes will be unavailable at present.

if the group is willing to part with the gold i'll buy one, the just incase and/or F*ckit clause is kinda built into kitten. but with party funds only i don't want to spend all the gold my self.

Remove ads