• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal - FinalFantasy D&D (Going Again!)

Shayuri

First Post
Annnnd Enworld eats another post.

Anyway.

Jemal, I'd like to work out with you the logistics of Billy Mk III since I now have the levels to build it. Can I "recycle" any of MkII's material cost? And use Retain Essence for the exp cost?

Also I was thinking a cool upgrade for Crosscrank would be an undercarriage wand holder, so I could attach a wand and trigger it with a standard firing action. Not sure what this would cost, but it'd give me some options for more firepower when and if needed.

G

Guest 11456

Leita's new level

Ranger 11:
HP: 3 + 2 = 5 (Total = 77)
BAB: +11/+6/+1
Skills: Increase all seven skills by one.
Combat style mastery: Improved Precise Shot feat
Spells: 1/1/0 -> 2/2/1

umm... what's my exp exactly... my lv's not been mention but if any one looks at my character my they will notice that i'm not exactly the same lv as any one else... with my 7 hit dice and +5 level AJ my ECL is...12

if i do get a level out of this it would be finishing off my spell warped template which gives me +1 NAC, +2 str/con/int and the aberration type, so i get 7 hp(yay!) and i hit slightly harder(yay!!)

Jemal

Adventurer
Grr. Sorry about the absence. I did post that I was having computer troubles, but the techs took several weeks to work it out. (Have I mentioned I hate Vista?)

well if you guys are still out there, I am NOT giving up on this game. I've been trying to run this campaign for literally years, IRL and Online. Now that I've actually gotten some characters into it, I don't wanna try starting over again. So who's still with me?

like you even need to ask me, ive been wanting to play some incarnation of kitten since before you stared this game, so i say let the monsters rule, ... and deezy we can make her an honerary monster cause kitty likes her she can bring billy of course

Last edited:

Remove ads