• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal - FinalFantasy D&D (Going Again!)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
same issue here... can't get on this site, and it's too slow... there is another place, smaller, and more stable, that I use for playing PbP games. kmansadventures.proboards2.com

It will easily house this game, and the people there are pretty knowledgeable and friendly. I have been posting there for years, and never had an issue. I can get another board there setup and ready if you all would be willing to simply create a free account. Same basic features as here as well... with the added bonus of being able to roll your dice on the boards themselves, or through invisiblecastle.com.

/end plug...

Jemal

Adventurer
I'd rather not have to go to a different message board, I'd like to keep all my gaming confined to one centralized location where i can access everything..

Shayuri

First Post
I can understand that.

But the key words of that are: "...where I can access everything."

If we can't access Enworld reliably, where does that leave us?

Granted, it seems much better now.

renau1g

First Post
The question is for how long ;)

I'd like to stay here also, I tried a few other sites, but I enjoy this site the most. I'm thinking they'll work out the bugs in the server... at least I hope so.

well as you can tell by my amount of posts i haven't been here long enough to build much loyalty, i would just like to play some d&d

... i'm soo lonely out here.

ummm... should i update the rogues gallery and can i have my weapons or do i wait till after combat?

(")(") *big kitty eyes* "meow?"

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, I'm gonna stay here for the time being.

As for Kitty, go ahead and do the update.

[sblock=Kitty Weapons]
Offensive: +1 Keen, increase damage die one step (All natural attacks)
Defensive: +2 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armour and Saving throws
as discussed, your items are more aimed at the offensive than the defensive.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Hee

Probably overreacting. :)

I realized however that I'm totally dependent on Herr Construct for damage output, and almost completely dependent on it for defense.

It worries me a little.

Don't get me wrong. I love the character. I really really don't want her to die, or to change.

It's just a potential flaw. I shall definitely need to look for ways to increase Deezy's ability to fend for herself...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads