• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal - FinalFantasy D&D (Going Again!)

meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!

my luck once again shows it's true colors. now that the post are starting again and my character is about to be written into the game i won't be able to post till atleast thursday, not likely, friday i hope, saturday most likely

Jemal

Adventurer
don't worry, Kitty's the easiest of them all to write in. We've talked about that, remember. :) The big one I'm working on right now is how to work Kyo out of the picture. I've got my white mage out but hadn't planned on writing out the 'until-now main character'.

i think he's waiting for every one to post theirreations and decide how their acting, he's not going to say they race through the forest if no one says they're racing through the forest

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, this game's been slow going, I'm sorry to all of you for that, but hopefully it'll pick up soon. I'm writing in the waiting characters right now, as well as writing Kyo and Freida out. That'll leave us with 6 characters. (I think... tell me if I missed anybody?)

[sblock=Ishalleatyourflesh]Kitty has been with the caravan the whole time, but you've been unable to store enough magic to make the transformation. You'll have enough to transform and help out as soon as somebody casts a spell in this combat. (Hmm, nice timing eh?) ALSO, If you have an update of some of the stuff we discusses last time re: your character, could you email me a new sheet to look over before we put it up to the RG?
[/sblock]
[sblock=Shayuri/Renau1g]
OK, here's the deal :
Ara has been helping Deezy with her work and you've been following a couple guys who've stolen a very important artifact from a friend who was planning on selling it to you. Their trail has lead to this bandit group which you've been tracking for the past couple days. When you finally catch up to them, however, they're in the middle of ambushing a caravan!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads