Gaming W/Jemal: Legends Chapter 1

Myth and Legend

First Post
At Chevik's words, Silivrenniel smiled: "Interesting how you stumbled upon the name my siblings used to call me back when i was but a child. Sila it is then."

The frowned, as she was thinking the situation trough. "As much as i would like the opportunity to put my knowledge to good use, I have to rest and prepare my spells If i am to be of any use tomorrow. Somehow i do not think that Rho and the likes of him will be letting us travel unhindered. I can study the items tomorrow, if we had not encountered any enemies that would have required me to use magic. So then, lady Sigil, I would be happy to share your lodging."

The tiny framed Elf made her way towards Sigil, the Robe of the Archmagi she wore making it look as if she glided over the floor. Out of one of the robe's large pockets scurried a litte white rat. "Hello there Heles my dear" Sila smiled and scratcehd the critters head gently. The little rat chirped something, only those with magical aid might understand.

[sblock=Familiar "speak with master"]Hello mistress, Heles is glad to see you unharmed. You have not used your magic as a means of killing for decades now.[/sblock]

Silivrenniel's expression darkened somewhat but she said nothing, just nodding slightly and communicating trough her empathinc link to Heles an image for "later".

ethandrew

First Post
Overhearing the conversations from inside the cottage, Adamas walks through the door and stops before the scene in front of him, "If it makes any difference, I can provide safe, secure lodging to those who might require it; right outside this very door if it is needed." He clasps his hands behind his back, his posture perfect.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Silivrenniel looked at the other Elf, his straight brown hair and stern blue eyes giving out a calm and collected feel about him. She spoke in the Elven tongue, welcoming the chance to bask it's melodious sounds and eloquent words. The first language Sila had learned after the start of her apprenticeship was Elven, as back then the young girl was just discovering her ties to the Elven peoples.

[sblock=Elven]"You are a man of few words Adamas, although your skill with the blade is apparent. I thank you for your offer but i will reside at Sigil's home, as I would welcome the chance to examine such a marvel of magic. I would be happy if you would join us, the three of us could talk of days long gone, as I am sure the others would not have lived trough the events of the past century..."[/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
Adamas simply looks at Silivrenniel as she speaks in the language for all to hear, "As you wish." He smiles slightly, and begins to speak in elven as well, knowing full well that the others in the room most likely can understand the language.

[sblock=Elven]"I thank you for your words, though I was less than an asset in our encounter. I will prove to you my worth. I do want to apologize for my lack of participation as I have been in seclusion for many years, so this is all a bit overwhelming. I will accept the invite."[/sblock]

Myth and Legend

First Post
Silivrenniel nodded. It was not a rare thing for one the Elven races to go in to seclusion at some point in his or her life. She smiled as she continued talking in her beloved language.

[sblock=Elven]"No need to prove yourself, an experienced eye can see your aptitude already. And I am in no position to be judgmental, as i have been away from the affairs of this world for almost three decades now."[/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
"We should finish this conversation later, as we all have matters to attend," he nods his head toward Sabastian. "And for what it's worth, I was pressed tight against that same armor as he was, for near the same amount of time. For what I can tell, my blood is still mine, uncursed."

Shayuri

First Post
Sigil smiles happily as Sila convinces Adamas to stay. She looks back at the Elder and says, "I'll have Tatter come over once supper's done to help you with the armor. She's much older than I am, and she's heard every song and story ever to cross Faerie. I'm sure she'll be very valuable as an assistant."

Then to those coming to her house she sweeps an arm to beckon and says, "This way."

While Sila's robe makes her seem to float, Sigil actually does; drifting a foot or so above the ground at a brisk walking pace. The journey isn't long at all before she points ahead with a proud grin and says, "This is the Bramble, my home in exile."

At first glance there's nothing to set what she's pointing at apart from some giant, half-buried stump of what had once been a majestic tree. But then a sharp eye would note a yellow gleam of light from between a gnarled pair of vines...or a curl of smoke from a small tin chimmney near the back. As Sigil drew near, the vines peeled back to reveal a pair of doors masterfully carved with ornate scenes of a great feast attended by fantastic creatures.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Nodding at Adamas, Chevik replies: I would have to surmise that, though you were in contact with the vile object, you remained conscious and were still struggling and fighting for survival. Had you too fallen into unconsciousness yet not death, Sabastian's fate could be shared by you as well."

Shuddering slightly at the thought of more people taken by the evil of the breastplate Chevik continues, It could be that the artifact must feed on life forces and thus why the bear creature left Sabastian alive when it could easily have killed him. Be that as it may, we will work here, meanwhile you should all get your rest."

Rathan

First Post
"Does anyone have the power to teleport small objects from one place to another? the warrior in her sleeping bag asked those about her still milling around... I was thinking the next time this.... wrestling issue came up again someone could transfer my ring to the person being gripped and allow them to pass through it freely... if not I guess next time it happens I'll have to muscle my way into the wrestling melee myself and transfer the ring manually... she said plainly like it would not be an issue for her to do so....

Myth and Legend

First Post
Silivrenniel lingered for a moment before following Sigil, to participate in the conversation a bit further: "I can switch places between two willing targets - the spell is called Benign Transposition and is nothing more than a mere cantrip, yet immensly useful for logistics as we all have seen. Now that i know which of you are unaffected by such tactics i will make use of it.- Sila paused and leered her head to the side, her usual reaction when judging between several possibilities. - Regarding the armour i must point out that all we have now are assumptions and it may well not be in direct correlation to Sabastian's predicament."

The Elf headed out, and turned around as she remembered one last thing. "Arineil, Chevik i do not want to seem heartless or materialistic, but your ally mayhaps has some useful magic items on his person? If there is anything you or the rest of us can borrow and make use of, so that we can ensure our success, it would be prudent to do so. Please think about this one thing that may yet to be of our advantage in this unpleasant situation."

With that, Silivrenniel left and followed behind Sigil. A short while later they reached the Fey queen's home. Bramble was a true marvle to behold - more fayish than three pixies having a tea party, but also old and mysterious, and of obvious magical design.

[sblock=Sylvan]"Lady Sigil your home is a wondereous thing of magic and legend. You must tell me more of it.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads